Team Everload

Um hi there author here I um didn't have an idea for the begging so here is a photo of a chicken cuz why not

Man I'm the best author ever "Are the Turrets ready?" An unknown voice sounded, "Not yet my lord, but they will be soon, we just need to load the 50

"Are the Turrets ready?" An unknown voice sounded, "Not yet my lord, but they will be soon, we just need to load the 50. Cals on the front" Another voice could be heard. "Well hurry Zill, We don't have a lot of time, we have an invasion ahead of us, and a multi national champion to capture" The man said. "Yes Lord Gazul, Will do" Zill responded. "Watch out alola, should have had a tornado warning, because that is how hard we are going to hit.

Somewhere in a mountain
"Ash sure has changed.." A echo-y voice sounded "Yess, indeed" Someone else responded. "Are we ok sure this is a good idea mewtwo?" The second voice asked. "Positive, I encountered him before, he's a good kid, trust me rayquaza" Mewtwo said. "Ok then, If we die it's on you bud, let's go"

Meanwhile red
It was a peaceful, and sunny day with red and his friends, just relaxing and enjoying themselves. "Hey liliy, I've been meaning to ask, are you like, sick because you always seem to be blushing." Red asked Lillie, breaking the silence. Lillie gave a small shriek and turned away. "Yeah Lillie, are you sick?" Mallow taunted. "N- no I'm not sick I- I am perfectly fine and healthy, I don't know what you are talking about" Lily responded, getting white and red at the same time. "Seems legit to me" Red said in a shrug. Jesus Christ I had no idea this level of density was possible lille thought. "He turns you on doesn't he?" Mallow whispered to Lillie. "Huh? Who?" Lillie asked "Red, You want him and you know it" Mallow responded. "SHUT UP!!!" Lillie quiet yelled at mallow. "Any problem ladies?" Red asked, turning his head to them.

"Ash Ketchum" a mysterious voice sounded above them. Red quickly stood up and faced the man. "Huh!? Giobboni?" Red asked in surprise, walking back to put distance between him and his enemy. "How did you-" Red was going to ask but got cut off. " No time for questions, Team Rocket is gone, only me and the dorks, James and Jessie survived" Giobboni Continued. "What do you mean? How much of it? Are you sure everyone is dead?" "Yes, it's all gone, not even rainbow rocket made it out" He answered. "Who did this?" Red asked in astonishment. "EverLoad, team everload."Team everload!? But how?" Red asked confused. "Yes, but that is not all," Goibboni continued, ignoring the how question. "Ash Ketchum, I am... I'm am your-"