New Divine pups

It was winter where the pack lived. The trees full of snow the fields full of snow. "It's too cold." Spark complained. "Spark it's alright just stay here while I go to the divines cave to see if there are any that need help." Portal said walking out the den. After a long run Portal finally made it to the cave. "Where are the pups?" Portal said looking around the cave. "Huh?" A curious little pup popped out. "Hello little one I'm here to help." Portal laid down in front of the pup. "What's your name?" Portal tilted his head. "I'm Immortal the divine hellhound pup!" Immortal smiled. "Aww that's a nice name Immortal so can you help me find the other pups?" Immortal barked. "Totally! Follow me!" Portal followed behind the happy pup. "Guys come on out this Alpha is here to help us!" Immortal yelled into a small hole in the cave. "Hmm what's in there?" Portal looked at the hole. "The pups hide in there." Immortal pointed out. Three pups ran quickly out the hole and stopped by Immortal. "'This is Tasha my sister. This is Lycoda my big brother and this is Akira my other sister." Portal smiled and placed and basket down for the pups to get it. "You four get it here and I will bring y'all to my den." Immortal gasp. "There is more pups Sir! We can't leave them!" Portal shook his head. "I didn't know but I will wait for them." Immortal barked loudly and a few more pups ran out the small hole. "These are Phantom,Plasma, and DeathBeam and they are hellhound pups sir." Immortal said sitting down on a small rock. The pups got into the basket. "Alright let's get out the cave and to the den." Portal said calmly placing a blanket over the basket. He stepped outside the den and into the cold snow.