It

I looked at myself in the mirror ,examining my whole outfit.Today was the 30th of October which meant Halloween.My friend Taehyung invited me to his Halloween costume party.I sprayed deodorant over me and grabbed my keys.

I drove over to his house.I glanced at the house which was covered with spooky decorations.I parked my car and rang the bell of the house.Taehyung opened the door and smiled at me.

"Finally you came,dude!"

"Yeah ,I came.Now let me in."

"Of course,come in."

The smell of alcohol filled my nostrils.Sweaty people in costumes dirty danced on the dance floor.Other people were busy chugging down drinks.

"I thought you wouldn't come after that incident ,dude.I thought you were feeling guilty."

I looked at him and scoffed.

"Guilty? And me?Pft nice joke."

He rolled his eyes at me.

"You really shouldn't have done that.Feel guilty a tad bit."

I ignored him and headed towards the bar .I sat on the chair .I gestured the bartender to make my usual as I visit Taehyung's home frequently.I looked around, tapping my fingers on the counter.My gaze stopped at a certain girl.She was wearing a red tight dress which accentuated her curves even though she had a slim figure.Her long creamy legs were exposed to the world.Her back was facing me as she was dancing and enjoying the party.I felt my jeans tightening.

I groaned as I realized I got a boner by just looking at her.I felt someone tapping my shoulder .I turned my gaze away from that girl and looked at the person who tapped my shoulder.It was the bartender.He handed me my drink and smirked.I gave him a confused expression as he said

"You might wanna take care of that."

He pointed to my boner and I felt flustered. I drank and drank,feeling myself get dizzy.Someone grabbed my attention by touching me.I felt that person take a seat beside me.Even though I was dizzy,I could figure out that that someone was the girl who gave me a boner.

She sexily whispered to my ears,"Hey boy."

My breath hitched after hearing her voice.

"You might want me to take care of your boner ."

I gulped and nodded slowly.

"Come with me."

She grabbed my hand and took me out of Taehyung's house.

I was in ecstasy.But I felt darkness slowly take over me.

I didn't realize that this was the beginning of my nightmare.