dream

Jungkook woke up vigorously. He looked to his right. There was Taehyung with an exasperated expression.

"You need to stop sleeping during class, you idiot."

Jungkook absentmindedly said "Sorry" to him while having his head down.

Taehyung nodded and put his focus on the teacher. Jungkook felt numerous thoughts engulf his mind.

"It was just a dream?"

"Why did it feel so realistic?"

He shaked his head slightly, not wanting to think much more about it.He was glad that it was nothing but a nightmare.

He felt Taehyung nudge him with his elbow. "What?" Jungkook said in an exhausting tone.

"Look up, idiot."

Jungkook slowly looked up, revealing a girl beside the teacher. It seemed like a new student transferred to their school.

The teacher said to the girl, "Why don't you introduce yourself to the whole class?"

The girl smiled at the teacher and then showed her face to the entire class. Jungkook's vision was still cloudy as he woke up from sleep a while ago.

His vision finally adjusted as the girl spoke,

"Hello,I am Lalisa Manoban. I am the twin sister of the late Lisa Manoban."

Jungkook froze in shock as he stared at the girl. The girl's eyes scanned everyone's faces until it stopped at him.

He saw her flash a small evil smirk at him.

"N-No,

it couldn't be."

THE END