Suprise Dinner Date

Y/n and Lucas have only been dating for 2 months officially, they love each other so much; however, Y/n never thought that a long distance relationship would be this difficult. With Lucas being so busy with work, they hardly ever see each other, and it's taking a negative turn on their relationship.

                  *Texts with y/n and lucas*

Lucas :
     hey babe, whatcha doin?

                                                                  Y/n:
                                           well i'm sitting on the couch, missing you, and binging Anne with an  E so I can actually see your face :/
                                            Was filming busy today? You didn't text me much...

Lucas :
      Awh, and no snacks? You must really miss me because you never binge without food :(

                                                                         Y/n:
                                           Yeah, missing you kind of makes me lose my appetite :/

                              *real life*

"Well, I guess I should just leave then, and not take you out to dinner since you're not hungry." A voice says scaring Y/n from behind.

Y/n immediately knew who it was, she knew that soft voice from anywhere. She stood up, turned around, and pulled him into a tight hug, resting her head into the crook of his neck. Tears started to fall from her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I've missed you so much Y/n."

"Lucas you have no idea how much i've missed you." Y/n said as she pulled away.

Grabbing Y/n hands and looking in her eyes he said, "well at least let me try and apologize for being away so much by taking you out for dinner? How does five guys sound?"

Lucas knowing that five guys was Y/n favorite restaurant, he knew she'd accept.

"Babe, you don't even have to ask, I love-"

"I love you too baby girl." Lucas said interrupting her.

"Well I was going to say five guys but I guess the other one is nice too." Y/n said nudging Lucas in the shoulder.

                   *Fast Forward to Dinner*

Y/N Snapchat:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi bb's ♡So that's the end of the 1st imagine, tell me what you guys thought down in the comments, if you want to see more like this tell me and if you hated it, tell me that also, all I want is for y'all to enjoy :...

Hi bb's ♡
So that's the end of the 1st imagine, tell me what you guys thought down in the comments, if you want to see more like this tell me and if you hated it, tell me that also, all I want is for y'all to enjoy :) <3