~Leo coming out Leo/Hazel/Frank~

It had been one week since Leo had came out to Frank as pansexual. Of course he knew that Frank would be chill about it, and he had been chill. He had said that he loved and supported Leo no matter what and then gave him a big bear hug before continuing to talk about it a bit. He hadn't started to talk about how Leo couldn't be sure because he had only dated one girl, and how he now was single.

It had made Leo's heart warm up a bit that Frank still accepted and cared for him, why wouldn't he? There was no reason for any of his friends to hate Leo just because he was pansexual. But it still was a bit frightening to him somehow. And he sometimes felt that they didn't like him as much anymore. And he hadn't even told everyone. The people left to tell were Hazel and Percy. Not that he trusted them any less, but he had to find a fitting time.

And now he was sitting in the hallway with Hazel. Both of them eating their lunch. His back was pressed against the light blue painted wall. His dark curls were falling a bit in his eyes and his heart was beating fast. His palms where sweaty and his mind was slightly puzzled. It was like he had a ball of paper in his throat that needed to get out.

Now was a good time to tell Hazel. The girl was sitting there with a calm expression, nibbling on her sandwich. Leo looked at her and cleared his throat a bit.

"So uhh...Hazel?" He asked as his eyes looked a bit scared. She didn't bother to look up at him as her attention was on her phone and her sandwich. Scrolling through twitter and taking bites of her food from time to time.

"What's up Leo?" She asked with a kind note to her voice.

"I..have...I have something to confess." This had caught her attention. Leo didn't usually have this serious undertone in his voice.

"Well go on." She said with a little movement of her hand, obviously curious.

"So...I...I..I am..." he frowned his eyebrows and tightened his muscles as he had a hard time getting the word out. He took a deep breath as he looked down on the floor.

"I am a..." his eyes whipped up towards her again.

"Pansexual, I am a pansexual. There you have it. Do you even know what that is?" He asked as he looked at her. Not everyone even knew what pansexual was. It is pretty similar to being bisexual so it never surprises Leo when people asks "isn't it just the same as being bi?". The look on her face was slightly surprised but she didn't look disappointed or angry in any way. Leo's heart was beating fast and his cheeks were tinted pink. Waiting for her response.

"Well yes! Hunk explained it too me like three days ago. He talked about how awesome it was. How one just likes anyone regardless of gender. " She said with a cheerful smile.

"R-really?" Leo asked as a smile was playing on his lips.

"Yes really! And now I see why he was so proud to talk about it. We all think it's okay Leo, in fact it's great! Be proud of who you are okay?" She said and her eyes fell back down on her food.

Leo was now smiling happy as he looked down at his own tacos. Not exactly LOOKING at them, his eyes just fell there as they needed somewhere to look. His heart felt warm. Frank didn't just think it was okay, he was genuinely proud. And so was Hazel. And that probably meant the others were proud too. He didn't have that little thought in the back of his head anymore. He was happy with who he was. Maybe he could even buy pansexual toilet paper rolls and throw them at the homophobes at the school. Including the principal.