1

LOST WITHOUT YOU

Beyoncé sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror

Beyoncé sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. It was a great liar, it showed she had herself together when really for the past 10 years she had been a wreck. 

Since Nicki and Solange went to jail she had been raising angel and Juelz all on her own. To say it was a challenge would be accurate but she knew it was better than having them been taken away from her completely and into the system. She was glad she had her babies. 

Juelz was now 24 and was starting to get his own life and career together as an NBA player. Beyoncé was proud of him but always lectured him not to get any girl pregnant that wasn't his wife. She was serious about him having sex either after marriage or when he had been in a very long term relationship. julez took his auntie's advice most of the time but living in a different city and having girls throw themselves at you wasn't the easiest thing to turn your head away from every time. 

Angel was now 10 about to be 11 and she was everything like Nicki. She gave Beyoncé happiness every single day when she looked at her. She had Nicki's eyes and occasionally attitude too when felt a little grown. but overall, she was a great kid and she wouldn't trade her for the world. It was difficult trying to find the best way to easily explain why Nicki hasn't been around for 10 years. She hardly even mentions her and sometimes Beyoncé thinks she has forgotten her. Even when she mentions her to Angel she doesn't really reply with much interest. She couldn't blame her though she hadn't seen her in 10 years with moving to a new state and all. She doesn't know why they had to move Nicki to a whole different prison where the rules were stricter but she just hoped she was okay and she prayed for her every night. 

Beyoncé took over the business her and Nicki started 10 years ago and turned it into a multi-million dollar company which she was proud of, she just wished she had her baby with her to get the bag with. 

She checked the time and saw that it was time to pick up Angel from school so she left the house and got in her car and drove to her school. Once she got to the school to she parked and got out the car and waited in the school yard for her like the rest of the parents. A couple minutes later the kids came flooding out and eventually Beyoncé saw Angel running out which made her smile.