Replacement

Jpov

I woke up early again. It was about 4 in the morning. I usually wake up early but not this early. I kept having this dream of this girl named Betty. We meet in my office she said she was filling in for someone but never said who, one thing led to another and the last thing I remembered in my dream was caring her to my bedroom holding on to her while her legs were rapped around my next. Once I laid her on my bed kissing down her neck she took off her black small dress that hugged her curves so curves so perfect it would turn me into an horny teenager in high school. Then it got all blurry so I had to wake up.

I got in the shower and kept thinking about this Betty girl and how I kept having "wet" dreams of her and it drove me crazy. I finally got dressed and made my way through my mansion and into my yast front yard and got in my car and went to work.

Once I got there my assistant had told me he was going on a trip to Riverdale a small town he was from and that his niece would fill in. "Okay but i'm gonna have to interview her" I simply told him, im never mean to my assistant(s) or co-workers because they are helpful and i'm not that cold-hearted monster. He gave me her E-mail to contact her.

Bpov

I woke up in my small Nee York apartment and when I checked my phone I had got an E-mail from the Jughead Jones on of the most richest people in New York. When I checked it, it said I had to meet him so I would be able to get interviewed for the job. When I got out the shower I starred in my closet trying to figure out what to wear when my uncle had texted me

Uncle❤: Remember when I told you I work for Jughead Jones. Well since i'm going to visit your mother back in Riverdale I needed a replacement and I remembered you are in New York and looking for a job . Your meeting in his office at 3:30 today (dress formal preferably black 😉🖤)
Me:Thank you so much I love you ❤😁
Uncle:Your welcome and I love you too now get ready.