The Hoe Zone

$jughead$

I wake up and take a long sigh. I'm not used to so much drama. I get a phone call from Sweet Pea a friend of mine

*On the phone*

Sweetpea: let's go out tonight and have a boys night out and well Toni too.
Jughead: you know what fuck it lets do it only because I need time out.
Sweetpea: Dats the Jughead we all know and love we'll meet up at your place.
Jughead: sounds good but uhh.. I gotta go bye.
*hung up*

I got up and took a shower and got dressed still admiring the fading hickey on my neck.

***
betty

After last nights call from ronnie I knew tonight was going to be awful but I guess I have to go it was my idea either way. I got up did my morining face routine and did some cleaning around mine and Chics apartment.

(Small apartment ⬆️)

After cleaning it was now 7 meaning Veronica, Cheryl, and Kevin. My thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door. "That's them" I muttered to my self and answered the door. "Omg b I've missed you" Veronica said walking in. "Hey V" I hugged back. "How are my to favorite gays" I said opening the door wider and seeing Kevin and Cheryl standing there waiting for their turn to hug me. "Hey B how you been, gosh I've missed you" Kevin said walking in and hugging me to death. "I need to breathe Kev" I said pulling away. "Hello dear cousin, how's it been" Cheryl said giving me a light hug. "Good and you" I said. "Other then the fact that Heather broke up with me, good" She said. "That bitch" I said giving her another hug. "Well how about we get ready to go to this new club a few blocks down the street whats it called again" Kevin said looking to Veronica. "The Hoe Zone". (I remeber kevin saying this in 1x01😂) "leave it to Veronica to know every club in this city" I said with a laugh. We went to my room to get ready and choose our outfits.

Betty ⬇️

Veronica⬇️

Cheryl⬇️

Kevin⬇️

After we all got ready we went out to eat then went to the club.

$jughead$

After doing nothing all day I finally get ready. I put on black suit pants and a white tuxedo shirt (I don't know what there called lol).
I was slipping on my shoes when I hear a knock on the door followed by the butler opening the door. "Yo, jones we're here" I hear Sweet Pea say. "Coming" I yell walking down stairs to 3 people standing and waiting for me. "Hey there jug" Toni says. "Hey um.. were exactly are we going again" I ask. "A new club called The Hoe Zone" Fangs says, while trying not to laugh. Once we get there we head to the bar. "Ima go dance hopefully I see a girl" Toni says walking away. "Im try so make a move on that boy with the blue shirt over there" Fangs says walking away as well. "Are you gonna find a girl" I ask sweet pea. "Yup" he responds leaving me at the bar ALONE.