He What

bpov

I made my way to Jughead's to tell him I will be gone for a few weeks. I need to make sure my family is okay. And by family I mean my sister and my brother NOT my parents well at least my mom. The reason why I don't like my mom is because she never let me be a normal child she always made me look and act perfect but as I got older I hated it she tried to control everything up to my friendships and relationships. When I was in Highschool she made me go out with a guy named Reggie who just wanted me for sex which is why I never want a boyfriend because im scared they only us me and I don't even know what it is with Jughead. Am I his Girlfriend or his play toy. That's why no matter how much I hate it we have to stop what we have going on.

When I arrived at his mansion I made my way to his office. I was walking down the hallway when I heard arguing. It was Jughead but with who. I slowed down because I didn't want to interrupt and I may want to ease drop. "Jughead you need to stop with whatever the Hell is going on with your slut of an assistant and find you a nice girl one you can marry" it was a lady's voice. "You don't tell me what to anymore, and she's not a slut she's better than any other girl you bring to me". Was Jughead defending me. "That's what you said about Toni and look how that turned out" his mom screamed back. "Yeah, but I didn't love Toni she was just a gold-digger". Did he just say he loved me. "Well, you better hurry up and find some girl to marry or the business will backfire, now I have to go, I'm leaving for Riverdale tomorrow an old friend of mine brother has pasted and I need to be there, goodbye Jughead" then the lady left. I am so confused.