Confused - David Luiz

"Why have we never discovered this part of London?" I questioned myself as my best friend, Chai, and i took a stroll down central London.

Being 22 and living in London my whole life, you'd reckon that id know all the best places to go. You're wrong. I live a few hours away from central London, so I'm practically a tourist if you ask me.

A week ago Chai and i had graduated from University from our accounting course, which meant we should be job hunting, but with the help of my wonderful cousin, i had managed to get us jobs. Now, to call this just a job would be a joke. We had been blessed to work with the finance department with the one and only Chelsea football club.

You see, I'm not a huge fan of football, but i do know a good team and Chelsea just didn't make my good book. Maybe because of the player? Or maybe because i was just an ass? But it was a great opportunity for me to take and id be an idiot if i turned it down.

On the other hand, Chai the poor girl, knows nothing. Shes as confused as a woman told to stand in the corner, in a circle room. She knows nothing about the Chelsea squad or the club itself. Which confuses me, a lot. But i had done my research in all the players and the club itself, not that we'd be interacting much with the squad, but its better to know who you're working with.

"Is Chelsea the team Cristiano Ronaldo plays for?" Chai added onto her 30 other question that i was ignoring. However, this question made my face tense up like i had lemon juice squeezed in my mouth.

"Please tell me you're joking." She looked at me with no expression on her face, as if she was telling me she was dead serious.

"Ronaldo doesn't even live in England."

"Does he, like, fly in for practice every day then?" She asked as she twisted her head to the side.

"Remind me why I'm friends with you again?"

You'd think Chai was a blonde girl by the questions she was asking. You're totally wrong. Chai was half Jamaican and half Spanish, the most beautiful mix id ever heard of. She was also a beautiful girl. Her big bouncy curls added a different dimension to her heart shaped face. Her little frame made me very, very jealous.

I on the other hand, wasn't as lucky as her. I wasn't blessed with such a figure. I had to work for it. I was always nudged about my weight by my mother. She'd always tell me how i was too big for my age. Which was wrong. I was totally fine, but with a mother like mine, nothing was fine. My mother who was Turkish, married my father, who was Spanish. Not long after i was born, my father packed his bags and left without even leaving a note.

"You fell over on dog shit in year 8, i was the only person who spoke to you until year 10. You practically ow me your life." She reminded me as she popped some tic tacs in her mouth.

~~~~~~~~

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, I'll NEED FEEDBACK TO CARRY ON. AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER X X