Dream Come True

Intro: My name is Lexi, and I am a 15 year old guitar player whos biggest dream is meeting the boys of One Direction.

Part One: A Big Surprise

I jumped out of bed this morning, took a shower, and threw on my favorite outfit; a black Angel Wings tee, black skinnies, spiked bracelets, and black high heel boots. "Today is the day," I thought as I was doing my makeup. I finally had enough money to by the red Paul Gibson, electric guitar that was for sale at Mel's Guitars. It was $3599 and I finally collected $4000 from my small guitar gigs at parties and coffie shops. I walked into the guitar shop, and almost had a heart attack. There, standing at the checkout desk, were Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. "OH. My. GOD," I said. I walked up to Zayn and said, "excuse me. You're Zayn Malik." "Yes love," he responded, seeming slightly amused. "What are those flyers?" I asked. "We are looking for a new guitar player. Our last one quit to work for Ozzie Ozborne." I looked him in the eyes and said, "I play a little... Maybe I could take the job." He put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Well dear, we are having auditions next Friday. Perhaps I will see you there?" "Of course, but, uhm, I dont have a ride... Maybe you could pick me up?" "Okay. Will do. Here's my number. Text me directions." He handed me a piece of paper with his number on it, and I turned around and ran out the door smiling and thinking, "The guitar will have to wait!"