Dream Come True

Recap: I was just offered the chance of a lifetime; go with Zayn Malik to auditions to become One Directions new guitar player.

Part 2: Im In The Band

The next Friday I texted Zayn directions to my house and he picked me up. I had on a red Rebel tee and my red jeans, with orange high top converse. He came up to the door and said, "You look like youre ready to rock." "ha, yeah, I am." I told him. He walked me to his car and opened the door for me. "Such a gentleman," I thought, as I got in. As we were driving down the road he asked me, "So what are you going to play?" "Well," I started, "I am going to play Payphone, by Maroon5." "Hey, sounds good to me," he said. When we got there I got my Paul Gibson guitar out and went to wait for what seemed to me like forever, because I was the last one who was trying out. After I was done, (I even did the singing), all 47 of the us went to the lobby while the boys decided the winner. "Okay, ladies and gentelmen, you may come back in," called Harry. We all walked back in and stood in a line. "We have made a very hard decision, but the winner is," started Liam. "Lexi Hemmingway!" anounced Louis. "EEEEEEEEEEP!" I screamed. I was so excited. I was in the band!