Chappie #2

Y/N pov-

When I wake up, I realize I'm in the bathroom. Then I remember the kiss. I sit in the bathroom, bawling my eyes out. I kissed a guy, and I'm traumatized because of it. WTF should I do?!?! though the odd part of my brain thinks about the accidental 'kiss'. Marshall is a good kisser, and his lips are so soft!!! Wait, WTF AM I THINKING?! IDEFK WHATS HAPPENING TO ME!!!! I breath, and count to ten. Im practically hyperventilating!

Marshall's pov-

I accidentally kissed y/n. I can't believe it. Why did I do that? I can hear her sobs from here. Then, Cake gets P.O.'d.

"MARSHALL LEE WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!", she yells.

"I didn't do anything!", I defend myself.

"LIAR!", she yells.

Fionna yells at me too, and soon I am telling the tale of woe. Soon Fionna and Cake are calmed down.

Y/N pov-

I hear yelling downstairs. I don't want Cake to kill Marshall, I want to kill him. Well, not kill him, just hurt him. Yet again I grabbed my bass axe, turn it into an axe, and head downstairs. I soon find Marshall. I give him a glare with tears in my eyes. I point my axe at him.

"I hate you!", I scream at Marshall.

"I'm sorry!", he raises his hands in a 'im innocent' motion.

"I didn't mean for it to happen, I am so sorry!", he apologizes.

My axe stops mid-swing. I stare at him.

"You didn't mean for it to happen?", I whisper.

"Yes, why would I do that?", he responds.

"Your a flirt.", Fionna points out.

"Ohhh, yea."

"You really didn't mean to?"

"Yes, I really didn't mean to."

I smile at him, a forgiving smile. Soon I pass out from all of the stress.

Marshall's pov-

Y/N passed out. As she was falling to the floor, I caught her.

"Marshall, take Y/N to her room." cake said.