"Thoughts" Guns/Videos

Do you think female rappers should   stop toting guns in their music videos?

Do you think they should be diverse? 

Do You think that they should have concepts in their vids instead of just to being in a alley rapping?

My Opionion!

As Far as like talking about it  okay but always having a pistol in your hand in every scene of the video. Like When the new female Trap Era was beginning it was cute but now its to much we seen it already like we have seen a lot of them do it so its like okay sis do sum else. No I don't mean  make all ur lyrics about popping Vagina and finnesing niggas and taking their money but still girly it up a lil. ABSOLUTELY these girls need to have concepts for their videos instead of being in a kitchen or in an alley walking and rapping like i said when the female trap era was starting it was okay  but u girls are growing now need something else. The Only Girls Who have concepts is Asian, Rico Cuban, And sometimes Bali and now the City Girls. But more of the new ones actually try to do the we shoot 2 and we already seen. Asian, Cuban , Molly,Rico and Bali Do It so its like. Thats were Blattina and Others Get so much hate bc some of them are tired of seeing it. People Will say its because Males are just hating bc their females but that might be the case but half of it is bc we have seen already and now ion mean CUPCAKE IT UP and do all the porn star type shit but still u know wat im saying.