"Thoughts" Colorism

HERE IS FOR THE  DUMBASSES THAT MIGHT SAY "THATS NOT RACIST

COLORISM: Being Against Darker Skinned People Usually coming from one in the same Race Group

Racism: Being Against Someone in Different Race Group

Anyways

Do You think there is Colorism in the female Trap Era? Why Or Why Not

My Opinion!

To keep it One Hunna! Yes there is Colorism in the Trap Era bc there a lot of female rappers who can't rap who will be put in a best female rapper list for example: Cuban Doll, Sweet Tea and Dream Doll. Cuban Doll Cannot rap and she is only famous bc of her looks If  Cuban was of darker skin and rapped the way she does she would not make it big at all. Sweet Tea bars are hella mediocre but its bc she pretty she gets attention. Dream Doll is just like Kash Doll Only has one good song but she is on top bc of the way she she looks. If Kash was light skin her horse ass would not be a flop. There are many dark skin female rappers who would body all three of them in a rap battle or sum for example: Asian Doll, Rocky B, Kash Doll (as much as I hate her) Ommereta, Jt (from the City Girls)Rico and CupCake,Bianca. If Dream, Cuban and Sweet Tea had to go against them they would be nun. For a Fact they need to stop looking for the next SEX SYMBOL and Actually look at TALENT. That is why the Male Rap is so higher bc you don't see niggas getting famous bc of how big they Dick is or how good they look.

#FreeJt

💙Asian Is So Cute💙

💙Asian Is So Cute💙