The struggle

" Rose! Get over here now!" I shouted     " hey I've got this" Draco replied.            " Rose Lynn Malfoy!! Get over here now and say sorry to your mom!" He yelled. " wait where is Leo?" I asked "I will get him" " I'm sorry mommy" Rose replied. " you need to listen, next time you don't you are not going to the park." Noooo I want to go to the park mommy" "well, Rose you need to listen.  Now let's go get dressed" I sternly told  her. I picked her up and headed up the stairs. Draco was heading down. " you know we are going to the park later?" " oh I forgot one second" he said. " no let me, I've got him. You can go start breakfast." " will do" he replied. "Rose go into your room and show me what you want to wear today" " ok mommy the two year old said. " ok Leo what do you want to wear?"  I asked him. " I want my quidditch shirt and blue pants" the little boy told me. " ok mommy I've got my outfit picked out"    " you can't wear that. That is your nice dress and if you get it messy you won't have a nice dress. I told her. " please please please" " Rose Lynn I said no the next time I have to say your middle name we won't be going" " ok" she said sadly. When I finally got them dressed we went downstairs to find that their dad had made pink pancakes for Rose and blue for Leo. "Thank you daddy" the twins said in unison. " do you want to take a shower first or not?" I asked Draco. "I already took one" he replied. Draco was out of his tuxedo and into some clothes for the day. " ok I will head up" I replied. After I got out of the shower and got ready. I grabbed the stuff I needed for Rose's hair. "Rose come up here so I can do you hair." I told her. I heard some discussion going on down there and then finally Rose came up here and it looked like she had been crying. " daddy yelled at me mommy" " were you arguing with him?" I asked as I waved my wand around to do her hair. " no" she said as she started to blush. I got finished and brought down tennis shoes for both of them. We arrived at the park and we sat down and watched the kids play for a little bit. " hey Hermione" " yes baby" I looked at him. " I want to talk about the wedding. I mean what are we gonna do for it. We could do like different colors or we could do a neutral one or even a themed one." " I like the neutral one with like tan and white maybe."       " mommy" " one second Rose. Or even add like a pop of color." " mommy" rose said again. " Rose your mom said to wait a second." " but daddy I can't find Leo" " what??" I interrupted.

( hey guys I know this chapter was a bit longer I hope you like the longer ones)