Where is he?

" father we don't need your help........I know, we have auror's searching........... just stay out of this you only care now that your grandchild is missing you've never been to a birthday party or to  a Christmas celebration. Bye" he hung up on his parents. " I'm so sorry baby" I told Draco. His parents have never been of any use we have told them about their birthday but they've never came. I honestly feel bad for my kids until I can search for my parents. " hey mommy the rors are being mean to me" Rose told them. " I'm so sorry. How are they being mean to you?" I told the aurors then Rose. " they are calling me liars" she replied. " you need to listen to the police. Ok?" " ok" she glumly said. Then I remembered something. " Harry, I remember something I think will help." Harry was an auror and Ginny is here cause she heard even his parents showed up. "Hermione anything could help" he told me. " ok so there was an auror stationed over there watching the park then after rose told me about Leo I couldn't find the auror anywhere" " ok thank you we have a lead. Everyone listen up we need a crew to go search auror Lewis house now" then they split up according to Harry's word. I couldn't believe what happened still I just lay down and cried. "Mommy what's wrong? I miss Leo" " it's ok Rose we'll find him. Come here." I walk up to my bed with rose while Draco is dealing with the aurors. "Are you hungry baby?" " yes mommy" " ok what do you want" I asked. " McDonald's" " ok I will be right back stay here" I aparated there and while I was waiting in line I thought of something. I aparated to my old house I've never thought of doing it before but I just wanted to remember them. I went there and surprisingly they were actually there. " mom, dad, I haven't seen you in forever" " who are you, get out of my house, how did you get in?" My mom asked me " mom, dad it's a long story can you please come with me" " no we don't know you" my dad told me. " what about for five minutes. Please. It would mean everything in the world to Rose if you did." " honey, this was in one of my dreams. A mysterious girl comes in our house tells me I'm her mom and that I'm a grandma and asks me to come with her I'm going" my mom sweetly told me. " I'm going too" when we were at McDonald's I told them how it was their grandchild that disappeared and all about us how I was proposed to that day. When we got back Rose was so excited to eat. Draco had shut all the reporters and aurors out until tomorrow he was there on the couch head in hands. I called rose down and gave everyone their food.       " mommy" rose whispered. " who are those people" " that is..... uhh what do you want rose to call you guys.?" "Nana" my mom said. "I don't know what ever she wants" " that's your nana and grandpa" " ok mommy" " by the way Draco I found my parents and it took me a few try's and a bunch of picture showing to get their memories back." " good good" he said.