Up In the Club

Chapter 12

{Angel pov. }

I was so excited to go out tonight. I needed a break from all the court stuff. Anyway, I took a quick shower and started to pick out my outfit. It came to a red crop top, some light blue ripped jeans,and my red and white Converse. I then curled my hair, put on a little makeup and my Boss necklace. I looked in the mirror, and ooo I'm feeling myself. I then get a text

Carter: Hey, I'm outside.

Me: Okay im walking out the door.

I then went downstairs to see a nice Benz with a fresh looking Carter inside. I walked up to the car and hopped in. His car was nice, I wonder how he got it.

"Hey Bae, you looking good ",I said as I pecked his lips.

"You ain't looking bad yourself. " He said while looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Aw thanks, now let's go, I'm ready to dance. ", I said.

"Aight, but you better be dancing for me.. "He said while pulling out the driveway.

"You know it ", I said smirking.

*20 minutes later*

We walked into the club and it was lit, girls dancing, boys dancing with them, and the DJ was going hard playing some YG. Me and Carter walked over to the booths. These thots were mean mugging us... but I ain't care.

"Hey Guys, can I get y'all some drinks. ",asked the waiter.

"Uhhh Yeah, let me get some Ciroc ",said Carter.

"Just get me a Margarita. ",I said.

"Alright cool, I'll be back with ur drinks. ", said the waiter.

"Soo, Angel I got something big to tell you. ", said Carter holding my hand.

"Okay,, what is it ?", I asked.

"I'm in a gang, and I'm like the biggest dope dealer in Atlanta, that's why I knew alot of people at school.", Said Carter.

"Oh... ", is all I said. I'm trying to take it in but it's not that big of a deal for me because Alejandro was a dealer, that's why he was in jail. But that's another story.

"You good?, You not bouts to let me go are you. ", asked Carter.

"Yeah, I'm good, and no I'm not going to break up with you. Plus, it's not a big deal to good, ",said Carter, looking relieved. Then our waiter came back with our drinks. After drinking them we went on the dance floor. Then suddenly I heard gunshots....

***

***

***

***

***

**

**

**

{Carter pov. }

Shit! I looked up to see Marcos, the leader of the Orange gang. I quickly pulled Angel to cover her and pulled out my gun and started shooting.

"Carter what's happening??!! ",screamed Angel.

"It's the gang I got beef with, they must've found out we was here. ",I said still shooting.

"Oh Shit!, ", said Angel, Then she pulled out a gun and started shooting. I looked over at her with a surprised look, She not the type of girl that would have a gun. Then I felt a bullet pierce through my arm, I dropped my gun and started holding my arm.

Angel stopped shooting and looked at me.

"Get my phone.... c-call C-Caleb. ", I said. Angel did just that and then I blacked out...

-----------

------------

-----------*

*****

****

***

A/N: Hey Guys,, sorry I haven't updated. but u know the usual comment, vote, etc.