Gas Masked Assassins

I do not own any of these characters, only the situations they go through is by me. Enjoy!

Erica

I woke up tied to a chair, my head raised facing the ceiling lights. I groaned and closed my eyes the light hurting them. With a quick glance around I soaked in my surroundings. The walls were white with nothing hanging on them. The tiles were also white with brown blotches covering them. I glanced to my right and saw Ben in a chair like mine. He however had a gash on his chest that was dripping blood. He also had bruises and small cuts covering his face.

I also tasted blood but I'm more worried about Ben. His usual tan face was now pale and I could hear his struggled breathing. I began to pull on my knots and realized they were weak. I grinned as I yanked free, carefully standing up, and trying not to make too much noise.

I walked over to Ben and untied his knots. As soon as I undid the last knot he slumped forward and fell out of his chair. I cringed and got on my knees. I flipped him over and his eyes fluttered open.

He groaned and closed his eyes in pain but managed to gasp out "Y-your hurt."

With a shaky weak hand he reached out and touched where I felt pain. I looked at him worry in my eyes as he then lowered his hand so it cupped my cheek. He held his hand there and eventually he let it drop.

"I tried to warn you. S-Something was in the peanuts." He mumbled as he repotioned his hand to rest over his chest wound. He clutched in there and I moved my attention to his face. When I lifted my eyes I found his deep green eyes focused on me.

"Ben we need to get out of here, not stroke each other's wounds." I told him as lowered my face trying to hide my blushing. I then reached in my hair and pulled out a barret.

Ben wrinkled his nose in confusion and I simply pushed a button and the barrett unfolded into a knife. Now with a quick glance at Ben his eyes were wide. I couldn't help but smile as I reached out to him with it. He instantly pushed himself back from me fear in his eyes. My shoulders slumped and I barked out at him "I'm going to cut off a piece of your shirt! As a bandage."

His cheeks went red as I walked up to him and looked at his wound. It wasn't super deep, but deep enough for stitches. Upon a closer look whoever took us has put some sort of material in Ben's wound. He groaned and grabbed my wrist.

"I know it hurts but I need to wrap it." I told him as I cut a piece of his shirt. It now looked like he wore a crop top and his cheeks went red. I stole a quick glance at his torso and was surprised to see a faint six pack on his stomach. I guess he has been working out and training.

I then managed to tie the fabric around his chest. He did look weird but at least the blood flow was stopped.

Ben's POV

Yeah the pain hurt, but hey Erica didn't kill me for touching her in a loving manner. I was surprised when she blushed at my muscular torso. I guess Mike was right, girls love muscles. I don't know if having Erica blush at me was worth getting beat to a pulp however.

Flashback

"Benjamin Ripley!" A voice shouted at me in a friendly manner and I really hoped they were good guys. It sounded like a male voice but it also sounded generic. Like when your in class and the teacher pulls up a website that can read it's content for you.

"It's been a while I suppose! Anyway how were those peanuts?" The male voice once again yelled and I was beginning to get a headache.

My mouth felt like a desert, dry and sandy as I managed to say "Totally not worth getting drugged."