5

Did you guys watch the newest ep??? ITS SO GOOD MY BOY IZUKU DISCOVERED THAT HE IN FACT HAS LEGS

-

Midoriya zoned out for at least another hour in his room. He was thinking about how he was going to make an excuse to wear sleeves with his U.A training uniform, since we were planning to wear them.

"It's not allowed. I looked in the handbook...." he muttered to himself. There was no way he could just go without bandages because his cuts very, er, VERY noticeable. If he wore bandages he could say that he hurt his arm some other way. Or just do it and hope no one says anything.

Yeah, that's what he was gonna do.

..............

It was time for the training the next day before anyone even realized it. Midoriya felt anxiety pulse through him as he went into the male dressing room to change into his training uniform, along with the other class A boys. Today we were doing basic contact training against another classmate, which was fairly easy.

Earlier, he changed into new bandages. His cuts hadn't scanned over much, but they weren't bleeding anymore. So, the bandages he had on now were as white as snow.

The locker room chattered with conversations as all of the boys changed. I went to a small corner where no one was standing, and quickly changed into the short sleeved blue shirt. My bandages were very noticeable, but he hoped no one said anything.

But, when he went to walk out of the locker room, everyone's eyes landed on him. Silence went over the locker room. Tears fell down Midoriya's face as he walked out of the locker room, to the training area. He sat on the floor, putting his head on his knees. He cried, not trying to hold it back.

Soon enough, he heard footsteps walking up to him. He looked up. It was All Might.

"Young Midoriya, what's wrong?" All Might said, kneeling down. Midoriya kept crying, but loudly this time. Soon, all of class A was standing near him, looking worried.

"What happened to your arm? Why are there bandages?" He heard Uraraka ask.

"Nothing..." he said between sobs. He heard a mad huff.

"Deku, what the hell is this? Why are you doing this shit, you're bringing the mood down. Take the bandages off!" Bakugo yelled, walking up to Midoriya.

"No!" Midoriya said, but it was too late. Bakugo tore the bandages off, but a horrified expression soon crossed his face as he saw what was underneath the bandages.

"...What the fuck?" Bakugo basically whispered while everyone in the class froze.

So did Midoriya.