The First Date (part 1)

-Hey Thalia-

Meet me at the Hades cabin. 5:00 pm

Wear what you want, you don't have to wear anything pretty, you look pretty without the need for formal clothes or pretty dresses or anything like that.

-Love, Nico di'Angelo-

As soon as I finish reading this letter for the second time, Piper walks in to my cabin.

"Oh, what's that? A letter from Nico?" She teases as she swipes the letter from my hands, before I could protest.

"It is! Oh my gosh, you're going on a date!?"

"Yes, Piper. I am."

"In that?" she questions, pointing at outfit of, white hoodie, black jeans and white sneakers.

"Yes, Piper, in this." I reply.

"We have to get you ready!" Piper exclaims as she frantically starts running to the Aphrodite cabin.

"No! I can wear what I want, it says it in the letter!" I exclaim as I hold her back.

"Oh, darling no. You must be fully dressed and prepped for a romantic dinner." I can see the hint of the 'do as I say or I will tie you up and do it myself' look she gives people when they don't do as she asks first time 'round.

"No means no, Piper."

"Fine." She whines, pouting all the while.

I get away from her and bump into Firewall, wearing his black hoodie, white jeans and white and black hightops.

"Hey Thalia, what's up?" He curiously asks.

"I've got a date with Nico, and Piper tried to get me into a dress and some make-up. It didn't work." I reply. Firewall's one of the people that I can be comfortable around, he understands me, somehow.

"Hahaha, I bet. Now, Nico on the otherhand, where did he ask you to meet?"

"Hades cabin, at 5:00 pm. Why?" I'm a little bit curious about him now.

"Ah, a romantic dinner, candle-lit most likely. You sneaky boy." He smiles as he says this, almost as if he can imagine it.

"Make sure you two have a good time alright?" He walks past me with a grin on his face, like he knows where we're going. I don't.

I'm ready for our date, just have to wait 10 minutes for Nico.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey, hedgelings! Hope you lot like the first part of the chapter!

anyway, me and The_Ghost_Queen had decided to make Thalico stories and compare them over messages and stuff, and whoever writes it better puts it up. BUT, I have instead decided, to leave it up to you guys to decide to whom the honour of having the story up should go to. (Or, if they are both equaly good, we both put it up.)