The First Date (part 2)

OMG SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY PEOPLE!!! So sorry it took this long to write the next chapter, but I had things to deal with... Personally... Anyway, forgive me for the suspense and my own stupidity... I completely forgot I had it here, since I've been working on other books... But anyway, IT"S HEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE!!! XD now read on, I command you!!!

"Go away, Percy." I tell the annoying guy next to me.

"But I want you to be ready for anything." Percy replies.

"You're as bad as an Aphrodite child."

"Dude, that's offensive!"

"As if I care!" I growl.

"Okay, okay. I get it." he says, finally backing away.

"Finally." I sigh, relieved.

I strip out of the tux and start donning my Aviators jacket and black jeans. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Percy staring with a slight blush.

"Uh, Perce? You okay?" Suddenly, he bolts out the door.
"Ooooookay...?"

Walking out the door, I see Rez staring in the direction that Percy ran in.

"What's up with him?" I answer his question with a shrug, gaining a look of of confusion.
"On a date with Thalia?" I look at him with disbelief.
"How'd you know?"
One word. One name explained all. "Firewall." Was all he had to say.
"Oh... He's already spoken to Thalia then... Crap."
"Hey, don't worry dude. It'll all be fine." Giving me a pat on the shoulder, Rez walks away.

"Crap! I almost forgot what time it was!" I scream at myself as I check my black watch.
As I run towards where I am supposed to meet Thalia.