Chapter Three

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINAMI!"

"Thank you guys!" Minami said as she blew her candles. "I am so happy!" She smiled at Nami and her mother, Aina.

Nami POV

     I gave Aina an are-you-ready look. She gave me a yes look. Here goes nothing. "Blood Control : Pain!" I casted a spell. I saw Minami suffering. "W-What?!"

Aina POV

     I changed my look from being an old lady to a young lady. "I'm not your mother." I can see Minami shocked by my appearance. "You need to go back, Body Control : Pain Suffocation!" I see Minami felt unconsious. "Hurry." We carried Minami and teleported to Earthland then to Fairy Tail.

Normal POV

     "Master, we have finished our mission." Aina said to Master Makarov. "Long time no see girls." He said. "So this is the girl? Minami Wintera right?" He asked. "Hai." They said in unison. "Take her to the room and let her rest. Don't let her guildmates know." "Hai Master."

     The two of them teleported to the room and lay her down on a bed. "So what will her reaction would be?" Nami asked Aina. "Shocked, probably." She said. Minami suddenly woke up. "W-Where am I?" She asked. "Somewhere." Nami said. "Somewhere? Where?!" Minami stood up. The two tried to block her but she keeps on stomping. "W-Who are these people?" Minami asked. The two sighed. "You might be shocked. We are all humans with magics, in other words, mages. You too, you are a mage,  a strong one. It's time to get you back." Aina said. "The dragons need you." Nami added. "The dragons?! What's with the dragons?! THEY DON'T EXIST!" Minami shouted. "CALM DOWN!" They both said. "No!" A glowing lazer was formed in Minami's hands. "W-What?" Minami looked shocked. The guildmates looked at her. "Who is she?" They whispered. The two were hit so bad. "Calm down Minami!" The guild master said. "Who am I?" Minami keeps on saying. "WHO AM I?!" Then a roar came out from Minami's mouth. "I-I sense a dragon s-slayer. No! More than that!" Someone sensed. Someone went to Master Makarov. "Who is she?" He asked. "She's Minami, the lost mage on Earth, Natsu." Makarov said. "Lost mage?" A blue mage joined. "Her parents died and they have the ability to transport a human from Earthland to Earth. They decided to do it. Gray, for now don't scare her." Makarov said. "STOP SCREAMING!" A red haired woman aimed for Minami. "STOP!!!!" Minami make an 'X' out of her arms because she thought she would block it, it turns out, she made a white barrier. The woman was shocked. "NO ERZA!" Makarov screamed. "Body Control : Freeze." Aina casted a spell. Minami paused. "I-I can't move!" Minami said. Aina panted. "Let me explain this. Just calm down. We heard that there's a mage on Earth. We can't allow that so I asked some of my members to get you. For now, it seems to be clear that you're a dragon slayer. Your mother erased your memories so we need Laxus, Natsu and Wendy to teach you. We don't what type of slayer you are." Makarov said. "Then why is Aina telling me that the dragons need me?" Minami asked still can't move. "It's because, your mother is the queen. Apparently, she died so the Princess need to replace the dead queen." Makarov stopped for a while and commands someone to sense her magic. "It can't be. S-She's the Queen Dragon Slayer!" Said the sister of Nami, Shina. "H-Huh? What is that?" Minami's confused. The three dragon slayer kneeled. "Your highness." They all said in unison. "Huh?" Minami os still confused. The guild master sighed. "You're the queen of the dragons that's why!" He said.