Chapter Two

Normal POV

     Minami walked to her mother's room. "Mother wake up! We need to go shopping!" Minami shouted. "Five more minutes!" She said. "Today is sale so we need to be early!" Minami shouted. "Fine!" She got up. We sat down in the dining room. "Ummm. Mom, how come I don't have any father?" Minami asked. Her mother stopped eating. "I told you already, he died." Her mother said. "It doesn't feel right." Minami said. "Huh? Why?" Her mother asked. "It's nothing." Minami smiled. They continued eating.

     After a few minutes, they dressed up and went out. Minami is wearing a white blouse and mini shorts. Her mother, just simple.

     "Yehey! Shopping time!" Minami shouted. "I'll let you shop alone. Here." She gave Minami money. "I need to pick a dress for tomorrow." She thought for a while. "I'll know!" She texted Nami.

To : Nami Switsa

Heyo. :3 COME TO THE  PRISM MALL AND HELP ME SHOP.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

     She replied.

From : Nami Switsa.

Behind you. :3

     Minami looked behind her. "Boo." She surprised Minami. "Kyaaa! Ypu surprised me!" They both laughed. "What should we pick?" Nami asked. "A MINI WHITE BEAUTIFUL DRESS." Minami's eyes sparkled and Nami sweatdropped.

     They finished shopping. "WE'RE DONE." Nami said. "THANKIES." Minami thanked her. "Happy Birthday!" They both smiled.