Chapter 1

You're conscious. You can't open your eyes yet, you're too tired to move. You don't remember anything. You slip into unconsciousness again. You're conscious again. You remember your name. You are"Weiss Schnee" You remember most of your life, but it cut off after a certain point. You open your eyes and see two figures beside your bed. One is sleeping shes a faunus with cat ears and black hair you decided to call her black. The other a brunette with red tips in her hair is standing looking at you with silver eyes. You don't remember them. The sleeping faunus wakes up calling out your name" W-Weiss you're awake! How do you feel?" the red head smiles widely at you" Who.......are you?" as you say that the smiles on their faces fades away."Weiss its me Blake." She tells you her name is Blake"We're teammates....Comrades.....Friends!" you don't remember any Blake"Weiss you....really don't remember me?" After a while of crying on your bedside trying to make you remember"I-I need to go" she leaves in tears once she leaves something sparks in your mind"AHHHHHHH!!" It's a terrible migraine. The red girl was beside you at this time" Weiss! Weiss, what is it? What's happening?" She held you while you crumpled from the pain."NGH....! AHHHHHHH!!" Red got up" Hang in there, okay? I'll call the nurse!" she alerted the nurse. Fragments, bits and pieces of memory hit you all at once like a brick wall. A fight, yelling, care, comfort, friendship. They're of the same person that faunus girl calling herself Blake. The room was silent as you held your hands to your bandaged head" Blake....." Was the only thing you said before passing out on your bed with the red head girl holding your hand waiting for you to wake up.