Chapter 5(if i get anymore ideas I'll change things in this chapter)

You could see the sun rise as you rode on a train car with Ruby already asleep with her head on your lap. A full week has passed since your runaway from the hospital after finding out the person you loved the most was gone but the memory of her still living on as one of your summons.You've been using your aura to keep her from fading staying awake out of fear that you'll never see her again but it was worth it right?You quickly shake away any doubt you were thinking when you catch a glimpse of the Kingdom of Vale out your window"Heh looks like we'll be there soon..." You were heading to Patch the small island Ruby grew up at to pay your respects before continuing your journey with B&Y still hot on your tail after your breakout from the hospital they were worried about you and will try to talk some sense into you"We've come to far to stop now this time I will not lose you Ruby Rose...." You leaned down kissing the young girl forehead causing her top smile and stir awake causing her to kiss your forehead in return"Ahh that was a good nap oh wow were already in Vale huh?I'm sorry things must be hard with m-" You quickly cut her off by flicking her nose making her gasp and pout"Listen here dolt I'm not doing this cause I have to I'm doing this because I want to" You stand slinging your bag over your shoulder taking Ruby's hand starting to walk off the train making her smile at this"Okay Weiss I'll always stick by your side no matter what"