Chapter 2

The next day you wake up with a aching headache. But that didn't bother you as you saw Blake smiling happily after finding out you remembered her name" Weiss I-You-!! You remember me!" you could tell she was happy" Whoa! Congrats Blakey" this new figure the busty blonde is standing beside her smiling a bit."That means there's hope you can remember the others!" Blake tells you still happy you remember her. The blonde nods looking at you" Remember me!?" shes smiling but something's off about her somehow you just cant put your finger on it. The red girl s smiles and congratulates you in a hug nuzzling her cheek against yours. Even though you can't remember her name or who she is she makes you smile. Sometime passes you start getting stronger red seems to visit more often then the others do. And when the next memory came she was there as well holding you in her arms comforting you." Lie Ren" He's pretty quiet. You don't have much memories of him. He's always with this orange haired girl on the other team. The next time his team visits you tell them. He's so happy so is his team all standing in your room smiling together. But yet again something feels off what could this feeling be? You just shrug it off. Months pass you remember team CFVY, You remember team SSSN, You remember the rest of team JNPR, You even remember team CRDL. But you still don't remember the rest of your team just Blake witch isn't bad but you just want to remember them so bad you cant.