Meeting Leo

Cathleen and Jade were to best friends.They have been besties since they started primary school if anyone tried to ruin their friendship they would have to pay the price.Anyway lets not go off topic. They were having a day of shopping together (which was their favorite thing to do). They were trying on gorgeous shoes in the warehouse and cathleen got very carried away with "trying on" the shoes. On their way out there was this guy that walked past them, Cathleen was lost with words then she had a clumsy moment and fell over the pole outside the doors. Jade and Leo both went rushing towards her to help her up, but he pushed Jade away. "Hi... I'm leo... and you are?" "Oh I'm Jade..." she said then realizing that he wasn't talking to her. "Oh me I'm...I'm Cathleen" Cathleen said as he was stumbling to her feet. "You should probably watch where you're walking next time ah...haha" he giggled. " Yes I should" she said. " So are you new to this town Leo because I've never seen you around?" said Jade "whats that... ah coming mum see you round Cathleen and...... ah James" "ITS JADE (freak)"said Jade. On their way home back to Cathleen's house Cathleen couldn't stop talking about Leo. "I think he might be my magic man!" Cathleen said excitedly.