새로운 공퍼

Jimin just stood and stared at the brunette in front of him. "Hello J-Jungkook am I saying that right?, Jimin you can call me Jimin". Jungkook smiled "well Jimin do you maybe want to sit with me and my friends?" Jimin nodded "really?, omg thank you" Jungkook smiled at the olders cuteness. Jungkook nodded " You're welcome see you later Chim" Jimin smiled "I hope I don't mess this up".

In class all Jimin could think about was lunch, the food not really but just sitting with new people he was so excited. After class ended and Jimins torture was over he ran out of the classroom which one boy found a bit weird. Jimin came to the cafeteria and was looking around to see if he could see the man so called "Jungkook". Jimin found himself hugging a taller figure he looked up and it wasn't Jungkook, he was behind him it was Hoseok. Jimin smiled and hugged him back.

Jungkook just stood there his tongue was in his cheek and he was lightly tapping his foot on the ground. "Ah hm Hoseok get lost okay we don't need your cover" Hoseok smiled at Jimin "okay Chim I can see your boyfriend is a bit angry but I'll see you later" Jungkook heard and blushed "he isn't my boyfriend hyung" Jungkook smiled sadly and sat down. Jimin and Jungkook started talking about the weirdest thing when someone made the most dramatic entrance ever. (Might I remind you that Jimin has a best friend but hasn't seen him in forever and he forgot how he looked).

The dramatic person came up to our table and slapped Jungkook in the back of the head. "Um excuse why did you hit him?" Jungkook thought Jimin was jealous of his and Taehyung's relationship but he was wrong. Taehyung turned his head around to Jimin and smiled "oh he is my friend hasn't he introduced me yet?" Jimin shook his head no "well I'm Taehyung the most handsome, your name?" Jimin laughed "Jimin, Park Jimin" Taehyung froze "J-Jimin you mean as in Jimin who moved from daegu back to Busan" Jimin nodded confused and a little scare.

A single tear dropped down Taehyung's face "d-don't you remember me I was your Best friend" Jimin studied him for about 2 minutes and then he realised that his best friend had been here the whole time. Jimin stood up and covered his mouth "omg you're Tae Tae" Taehyung nodded. Jimin cried and ran and hugged Taehyung "omg I missed you so much" Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin just nodded and hugged him tighter.

Jungkook sat there annoyed because all they were doing was talking to each other. Jimin finally turned to Jungkook "Jungkook I was wondering who is Hoseoks friends?" Jungkook laughed "Chim you don't want to go near them" Jimin looked at him "why?" Jungkook looked at him carefully "if they ever see you walking by yourself that's it you're done for, "Hoseok is basically the person that puts you in the hospital that's why you shouldn't trust him, he does that to every new kid". Jimin gulped and looked at Taehyung "don't worry mochi they won't do anything if you're with us" Jimin just nodded and stared at Hoseok and got caught staring. He averted his eyes back to his tray and prayed that they wouldn't do anything to him.

Jimin was walking down the hall when he tripped over someone's shoe. "Who the f-" Jimin looked up it was the guy he was staring at before. He had broad shoulders and he looked like a nice person but Jimin didn't want to believe that. The guy bent down "are you okay did you get hurt?" Jimin shook his head then the guy pulled him up and smiled "my name is Jin or you can call me Eomma". Jimin smiled his eye smile and bowed "I'm Jimin, Park Jimin".

Jin cooed at the younger "aww you're so cute" he squeezed Jimins cheeks. Jimin just smiled "I'm sorry for staring at you earlier my friends told me you guys beat people up and I just looked up and saw you". Jin just smiled "aww it's okay if you stared at my other friend Yoongi he probably would've beat you up". Jimin gulps and nods "noted...thank you" Jin pat Jimins head and walked off "well he seems nice I wonder why he is friends with people like what's that guys name Y-Yoonjin, no Yoongi".

Jimin was walking out of school with Taehyung when Hoseok came up to us "Hiya Jimin what's up?". Jimin smiled "nothing Hoseok Hyung and I've got to ask you can I give you a nickname?" Hoseok wanted to bite Jimin for how cute he was being. "Sure why not" Jimin smiled his eye smile "great my nickname for you is Hobi Hyung" Hoseok hugged Jimin "aww you're so cute" Taehyung just stood there rolling his eyes. Someone was walking up to Hoseok he had mint hair, pale skin, and lips so cute and small.

He walked up to Hoseok and he turned around "Ayy Yoongi Hyung what's up" Jimin froze at the word Yoongi "Y-Yoongi"