새로운적

Jimin stood there frozen "Y-Yoongi" the raven hair looked at Jimin "yeah you called?" Jimin shook his head "don't worry about it". Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders "whatever", " Hobi hyung I have to go I'll see you tomorrow" Hoseok waved at Jimin "bye Jiminie". Jimin reached home and ran into his room "oh my god I can't believe I saw my best friend today" Jimin was so happy about what happened that day.

Jimin's POV

Another day of school, excitement races through my body I was so happy I made new friends. I got up and made breakfast I walked out of the house, my mother and father left me alone in this house when I was really young and they just pay the rent for me I'm joking they're just working early. I walked to school and saw Taehyung I ran up to him and tapped his shoulder "why the f-" he turned around and had a shocked expression on his face "oh mochi how are you" I smiled "great thanks and you?" Taehyung smiled "nothing really just was waiting for you" I didn't believe his joke and just laughed "hah because you're going to waste your time on me".

Authors POV
Jimin walked ahead of Taehyung so he could see if he could find Hoseok. He wasn't looking where he was going when he bumped into the back of a denim jacket. The male turned around "watch where you are going fucker" the short male stepped back and lifted his head "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going". The male came closer towards Jimin's face "aren't you that Jimin boy that is friends with Hoseok?" Jimin nodded "oh well remember me I'm Y-Yoongi" he said in a mocking tone which set the others behind into a fit of laughter.

Jimin bit his lip his tears weren't afraid to come out. Taehyung stepped in front of him "leave him alone you asshole" Yoongi pretended to be shocked "can't he speak for himself or is he going to s-s-stutter?". Jimin silently cried behind Taehyung. Taehyung smirked "the only person who is going to be stuttering is you when you see Jimin shirtless" Jimin heard and got nervous. "Well why doesn't he show us?? Huh or is it all just fat!".

Yoongi grabbed Jimin from behind Taehyung "show us your body Jimin come on he said I'll be stuttering" Another tear fell down Jimin's face. Yoongi took off his backpack and pushed him to the wall "grab him!" The boys held Jimin with both of their hands while Yoongi stripped Jimin of his T-shirt. Yoongi threw the material on the ground and stared at Jimin "I thought I would be stuttering Taehyung I haven't repeated a single syllable" Jimin grabbed the material and tried to cover himself.

He looked at Yoongi "I-I don't h-have anything to stutter over" Jimin ran off crying. "Maybe if you lose some weight we might have something to stutter over" he yelled after Jimin.