~Chapter 4~

Okayy guys I'm sorry I taking so long to update. I was on vacation the pass week or weeks depending on when I publish this LOL T^T .

But don't worry I'm not afraid *wink wink* that this will be a great chapter so I think it's worth the wait. So I will do my best like aways. FIGHTING!!! hehehe okie here we go~

(Nari Pov)

I only stared at the woman in front of me. Trying to sallow the information that still rings in my head.

"You're moving back to Korea to live with me."

Her words echo endlessly in my mind and no matter how much process it it turns into straight mush. I guess my brain refuses to work properly. I thought solemnly. Feeling a headache starting to form i rub my temples.

"Gran..." I said. " why, why do i have to go back."

She doesn't answer me, instead she lead me to the sofa, settling us down taking my hands into hers she looks me straight in the eyes. The seriousness on her face sends shivers down my spine.

"Halmeoni...." i asked raising my eyebrow, and she gives me a serious look.

"It's better if you would just read the note instead..." She said in a stern voice. " After your on the plane....you leave tomorrow."

"WHAT!? WAIT NO GRAN I CAN'T JUST LEAVE!!" I shrieked. "I DONT HAVE THE MONEY-"

"It's already been taken care of." she interjected calmly. "All you have to do is go."

"B-but what about my job..." I aurged.

"Oh please, I know you lost it yesterday so save me the sob story." She said rolling her eyes.

"W-wait, how did y-you know I lost m-my job?" I asked in shocked feeling a lump grow in my throat.

"Aigoo...such a forgetful granddaughter..." She huffed pinching my cheeks.

I stared at her confusion written over my face. Shifting back and forth, I hang my head in embarrassment.

"You talk in your sleep Nari." She chuckled shaking her head. "You have always done it ever since you were little.... especially when something bad has happened."

I bite my bottom lip, knowing my face is a bright red. I forget how much she knows me.

"Now take this and be on your way" She said pulling the ticket out of her pocket and into my hand.

"But Halmeoni...you can't just expect me to go...this is all too sudden." I try to reason,jumping off the couch.

"What about our house?!" I squeaked in realization.

"What will become of it if I leave.... I have to stay here..." I commanded with determination laced in me voice.

She purses her lip in a thin line as she pauses before continuing. Her old body seems to slump with the heaviness, she's planning on unleashing.

"Nari-ah....you can't stay here...because...I'm s-selling the house..."She said hesitantly.

My breath hitched in the back of my throat, my whole existence just flew out the window. My hands grow clammy and cold. And my ears start to ring. As nothing but numbness takes over my body. Like my brain has completely shut down.

"W-what....what did you just say to me?" I growl lowly, but enough for her to hear. Hoping I heard wrong.

"Nari-ah...I know this is a lot to process...but you need a fresh start...to start over and live your life...a-and I know it can be hard to let go--" She said placing her hand on my arm.