"Plan...failed"

Ariel's pov
Sike. You see you don't just kidnap me, claim me as yours and expect me to be ok with it. No I think not. I had waited half an hour for this man to fall asleep.

It was hard since his bed felt like heaven. I noticed he was spooning me and had an arm protective around me. I slowly tried prying it off "mnafasam" I paused then tried again. "Where are you going" He groaned his eyes still closed.

"To pee" I replied hoping he would believe that. He let me go and I could tell he was exhausted by how fast he was able to fall back asleep. I creeped over to the door and slowly opening it.

I was down the stairs in a jiffy I left Max. She clearly wanted to stay. I was right in front of the door reaching for the knob of freedom when a guard came up to me.

"Mam where are you going at this time of night"? He asked " Umm Hunter said I could take a breath of fresh air if I wished" I said hoping he bought it.

"I don't think that's correct mam" He said. "I'm going to need you to go back to the room". I could not let Hunter catch me so I kneed him and ran. I heard his grown of pain and I was out.

This place was highly guarded outside so of course me running late at night drew some attention. That all drew out there phones and said one thing into it. " Code red".

I kept running I could see the white gates ahead of me. "I made it" I said.
"Not quite yet princess". I was pulled back and thrown over a shoulder. I could tell it was Hunter by the bulkyness. However I was distracted by the no shirt part.

Until I felt a slap on my butt.

I yelped " Princess your in deep trouble when we get back to the room". I groaned and tried reasoning. "Hey you don't wanna take care of me I'll eat all the food". " I also double dip" I said. It didnt work it just earned me another slap on the butt.

Which I gladly returned. What? Don't judge his butt was just as nice. "Hunter please I just wanna go home, I won't tell anyone I swear". I said fake crying. I couldn't tell if it was working since I was starting at his rear end. "Save the fake tears princess". I huffed and just laid there like a sack of potatoes knowing there was zero room to negotiate.

Before I know it we are back in the room and I'm thrown on the bed. Once I realized I was free I tried to scramble away got the bathroom to hide. That plan also failed. "I don't think so baby girl, you have been very bad for daddy and must be punished". I bout peed right then and there.

"Since this is your first time ill go easy on you and only give you ten slaps". I was suddenly thrown over his knee before I could even beg him to stop. There was no point in it he is a 6'7 man covered with tattoos. However momma ain't raise no punk.

I kicked and screamed until I felt a harsh slap right on my butt. "Hunter stop I barely know you and you don't own me". This seemed to tick him off even further. "You.are.mine.and.no.one.else's.just.remember.that". He said in between spanks I was just a moaning mess beneath him.

"Now say my name princess" He demanded. All he got back were muffled moans from me. Until I felt another slap down there. "Say it princess" I was seeing stars from his spanks. They hurt but yet the pain turned me on...

"Daddy" I moaned loudly. I could basically feel his smirk as he lifted me up so I was sitting in this lap facing him.

"I'm glad we understand who is in charge here princess, now you get the fuck under those sheets and do not get out again or ill show no mercy." I shudderd and quickly got under the sheets.

He quietly spooned me with a hum of satisfaction before kissing my cheek. I slowly but surely drifted into a dream filled world. With a strange man laying beside me. Right before I was knocked out I heard him mumble, "my queen my everything" and just like that I was out like a light. For real this time.

Sorry this chapter is shorter but the next ones will be longer no worries! So how do you think the relationship is going so far? Let me know! Piece my perfect little brownies. Love y'all!