Its a deal

Ariels pov
I woke up at 6:30 according to Mr.Hunters alarm and lemme tell you, I was terrified. I silently cried in Hunters arms because I didn't know if this man would rape me or torture me or both.

I cried for about three minutes before I heard Hunters voice. "Baby girl?? Its okay I'm here, who hurt you??" I turned to see him holding a gun. I immediatly flinched. He seemed to notice.

"Baby girl".... "You know I would never hurt you right?"

"No I-I don't know you I-I wanna go home!" I said as I bust into tears. His big arms surrounded me. "Look ill explain everything to you once you are comfortable with me. But you need to get used to me because like it or not you ARE mine."

"You should know Baby girl I take care of my things" he said

I just sniffed up and looked at the sheets around us "o-okay"

"Ill run you a bath and make us breakfast okay?" "O-okay I respond"... Hunter went and ran me a nice bubble bath. I sat there quietly waiting.

"All done baby, ill send your friend up with some clothes." He said as he kissed my cheek. I went into a bathroom that looked like it was made of pure gold.

I had never seen anything like it and quite frankly I loved it. I undressed and got into the tub, suddenly Maxs came in the room with some clothes and sat on the toilet with a smirk.

"I heard you tried to escape" she said looking at me.

I buried myself in the bubbles and groaned. "Look she said...I like Jax and Hunter seems to LOVE you so just give this place and chance."

I looked at her confused.. "Look all I'm saying is there's no point in trying to escape obviously we can't we might as well make the most of it and who knows in the end when I actually have a happy ending it's better than going back to our shitty apartment."

Everything she was saying made sense which made me frustrated I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I could do and I agreed with her "deal" I said "I'll try"

"And if it backfires when it's nice guys turned out to be crazy rapist I'll kick their ass and then you can kick mine" she said to me laughing.

I giggled. She always knew how to make me feel better.

"Now come on girlie wash up and get out of the bath I smell food downstairs and we both know we're hungry". I agreed with her washed up and got out after I had known her since middle school wasn't the first time she'd seen me naked.

She handed me the clothes and I put them on we walk down stairs together only to see Hunter and Jack sitting at the table eating pancakes bacon and eggs.

My stomach growled but luckily no one seemed to notice but as soon as we walked in the room both boys put their heads up from their plates and looked at us.

"Finnaly" said Jax. Max went to sit on his lap.

"Hey we were having a girl talk" Max replied. I tried to sit away from Hunter but he grabbed my arm and sat me right next to him. I told him I wasn't hungry which is a lie but I didn't want to eat in front of him I was self-conscious.

"That's bullshit" he said shaking his head and piling my plate with everything on the table. " I pouted forgetting where I was and saw Max and Jax leave together.

"Come here baby girl here comes the choo choo train." I looked at him weirdly but Hunter looked as serious as day.

So I opened my mouth and ate. "What a good girl" he said giving my forehead a kiss. Through the whole breakfast I was laughing at how childish Hunter sounded but continued to let him feed me.

I know another short one but I been so busy lately and its not an excuse so ill do better!!!

Please point out any spelling mistakes!!!

Love y'all my little brownies!!!