WE'VE CHOSEN OUR ADMINS!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hello, everyone! today, we (chia and ellen) are super happy to announce our admins! we have read every application carefully and have taken every single applicator into consideration. there were many applications, and we were so overwhelmed (in an amazing way) at how much support we got, and how many people wanted to be apart of this society! although it took some time to make a final decision, the both of us are confident in the decision we have made :)

unfortunately, we will only be picking three admins. we were debating how many people we should pick, and we both decided that three is a good number. we've talked everything out, including our planned books and projects for this account, and three is the perfect number! we also think that having a small number of admins will be a good way to stay organized.

without further ado, here are the newest additions to this account!

✧・゚: * ADMINS! ✧・゚: *

RILEY!
[ wallflowerbev ]

KATE!
[ amybethsmcnulty ]

GEORGIA!
[ clinicallylonely ]

✧・゚: * ✧・゚: *

congratulations! we are super happy to welcome the three of you amazing people into our society! we hope you're just as happy as we are! :) we kindly ask that all three of you message this account your phone number so that we can add you to the whatsapp group chat that we will be communicating in. we will also give you the login information. if you are having second thoughts about joining, we ask that you tell us as soon as possible (but we hope you're still interested)! thank you!

before we go, we just want to thank everyone who applied, or even just simply voted/followed. it means a lot! we apologize that we only picked three admins, for we know that it's not nearly as many as other societies, but we trust that it was the best decision to keep it simple. in the future, maybe we will add more admins. thank you all, and we love you!

stay groovy!

- chia & ellen

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*