fight

I woke up to my alarm going off . I got up out of bed and took a shower. I also washed my hair I wrapped a towel around my head and body and brushed my teeth and washed my face.After I was done I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it and did my make up.Then I looked for some clothes. When I was done putting them on a took a picture

When I went down stairs my sister was already ready she looked cute." You look cute Lil sis " I told her. " Don't I always she said flipping her hair" I just laughed she act so grown.

We walked out and I dropped her off at elementary school Brit is in 4 grade . I drove to school. When I walked in someone bumped my shoulder on purpose because it's a lot of space "watch were you going before u knock my damn shoulder off" I said to the girl. She turned around and said " what u say"

I repeated my self and she smacked me " oh hell no" a crowd formed around us. I hit her to times in the face and she fell then I blacked out. Then I got pulled off of her. She had a broken nose a busted lip and brusies on her face they sent me to the office and they called my mom and da'von came in here my face lit up. "Why u here" he asked " I got into a fight with the girl over there but she smacked me so yeah I beat her ass" I said simply "oh ur the one that was right there I couldn't see your face" he said I just nodded "why are u here da'von?" I asked to start a conversation. " I cursed out the teacher " he said I just nodded " it's not gone stop u from cursing at her she know that right" I asked him.

"She proy doesn't know because she keep doing it but it never stops me' he said to me " well I probably can't make it to the date because I'll be grounded for a week how bought next week and the only people that can come over is kaylee." I said to tell him I can make it" oh okay it's alright" right after he said that my mom came and was mad I stood up and walked to my car.

I got in and drove to pick up Brit when she came out she looked mad. " What's wrong sis" I said as she got in the car. " I got in a fight with this girl talia because she smacked me and I beat her ass" she said I let the curse word pass. "I did to because this girl purposely bumped my shoulder when there was enough space and she smacked me and I beat her ass" I said as I drove home "you know we both grounded right sis" Brit said to me. "Yep definitely" I said as I parked in the garage when we went in we ran ip stairs and we went into my room.

"Spill the tea sis" I said to her while we sat on my bed "well Kourtney asked me out and I said yes" she said cheesing hella hard "aww Brit ur growing up so fast but I got a day next week though, also did y'all kiss" I said to her" yes we kissed on the playground in a spot were no one can see us we also tounge kissed" she said I just laughed

                          1 hour later
1 hour of talking with my sis I was getting sleepy and Brit was already in bed on her iPhone x like mine I took a shower and put on my pajamas

"Spill the tea sis" I said to her while we sat on my bed "well Kourtney asked me out and I said yes" she said cheesing hella hard "aww Brit ur growing up so fast but I got a day next week though, also did y'all kiss" I said to her" yes we kissed o...

I plopped on my Bed and scroll threw Instagram and my eyes get heavy. I put my phone on the charger and dozze off to sleep.