new house again

Today I'm moving into my new house and I already graduated and I'm 19 bitch. Me and da'von is 19 now and I'm a grown woman so I called over von, da'von nickname for me.

I heard a knock on the door I looked at my outfit. And smoothed it out.

Then I heard another knock. "I'm coming!" I said and I opened the door and there was my baby. I pulled him in and we started making out and he carried me to one of the guest rooms

                          Sex scene
He took of my clothes slowly and I took off his clothes and we were both naked. He stuck a finger in my clit. I moaned lowly then he put another one in. This time I moaned louder.

Then he started eating me out and the room was filled with my moans. He then pulled into to me slowly. And I moans and pleaser and hurt at the same time. He was big. Then it stopped hurting. After he went slow he started banging into me " i-i cant take it" I said threw moans. " I'm about to cum" I said to him "hold it" he grunted. He started going faster.

I couldn't take it so I came and I felt something warm in me. I just ignored it and fell asleep.

                       2 hours later
I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Uh oh nooo I'm pregnant. But that's good because my mom couldn't wait until I was pregnant. I went down stairs and smelt food I ran down the rest of the stairs and saw Von eating. " We're my plate at" I asked

"On the table" he said and I ran in the kitchen and Put pickels on my egs and ate it. "Babe take me to the doctor I need a pregnancy test" I said to him "you know I did that on purpose right" he said to me with a smirk "yep indeed, so that was that warm ass filling inside me" I said to him he  just nodded  with a smirk and got  from off the couch and to the car.

I hopped in too and only thing u can hear I us singing and and the music. Once we arrived I hopped out and went to the person at the desk and asked for a pregnancy test she nodded and said "okay sit down and wait for the doctor" she said looking at von and von wasn't paying attention he was on the phone.

"Aye you better stop eyeing my man before I break ur motherfucking neck bitch" I said to her lowly so she could only hear me. She then got scared and stopped and look at the computer. Before I can sit down at doctor called me. I went into the room and sat on the bed " are u here for a pregnancy test Brianna?" She asked "yes ma'am" I said to her giving her a straight face because she read the clipboard and still asked me like really nigga.

"Okay I need u to pee in this cup and handed me a cup with a lid and I went to the bathroom and peed in a cup. When I came back the doctor was all up on von. Just kept backing up and saying "bitch move I got a girl friend" and she said "let's keep it a secret" I walked up to the doctor and slapped the shit out of her and said "just take my pregnancy test BITCH!" I said and she slapped me back and I decked her in the nose

She then took the test and it was positive and I was so happy I squealed. "You so bi-polar" von side I just laughed and nodded agreeing "I'm gonna tell my mom she gonna be so happy" I said to him he just smiled and left and I grabbed the pregnancy  test and left.

We drove to my mama house and I knocked on the door and she answered "hey baby what u doing here" and asked smiling "I have some good news call Brit down" I said. Once Brit came down stairs we sat on the couch " so u guys I'm pregnant" I said my mama did a happy dance everybody laughed "so I'm going to be aunt YASS" my sis said I just laughed and smiled for the rest of the night we talked And I went home And fell asleep.