🥀Pick Me, Choose Me🥀

Life as taken the turns for the best...I had this endless happiness with Tank. We have been on many dates and he was a really a nice guy for me....but something is creeping up form a pit of my stomach in my dreams. Since I was taken and The Dolan brothers where too we all decided to go on a triple date at Pizza palace.
——————

I walked into the pizza place smelling the hot fresh pizza getting Tanks hoodie smell out of my noise

I walked into the pizza place smelling the hot fresh pizza getting Tanks hoodie smell out of my noise. Ethan and Emma the girl from the party a couple of weeks ago picked the table in the corner of the room.

" Hi I am Kate and I'll be your waitress today how may I take your order."

" um....."

" I will take a (2x)pineapple pizza"

I looked up to see Grayson smirked into the menu at the we both said pineapple pizza which was a surprise. I always thought I was kinda weird that I liked pineapple pizza because no one liked it but me....I guess I am not the only one no more. After waiting for our pizza to arrive it was time to pay for the dinner but I got a little distracted by a warm hand on my thigh and warm planted kiss on my forehead.
I felt a hard core glare burning though me like some kind of sword.

Grayson POV

Today was the day we all go on a date. Something about Riley visiting made me okay for the first time in weeks ever since Tank came into Jazmines life. We all met up at the pizza place in the back but when I realized she ordered the same thing I love it made me feel a little bit worse.
—————-

It was time to pay the bill and head home but as I got up to leave I noticed Tank getting closer to Jazmine making her laugh a little. I looked at them with such jealousy that I have never wanted to feel but I did. I watched as Tank looked at me and smiled.....I felt like punching him so hard but I also feel like punching myself. I had a girlfriend who loves me and I love her but I don't like her in that way......Jazmine is happy why can't I just let her be happy.
————-
When we headed off to the movie theater to get a good scare in us
all I could think about was....I need to tell her the truth about Tank......and I need to tell her I like her...

" Jazmine can I talk to you "

" sure "

We walked out of the movie in silence until we was alone.

Jazmine POV

Last night I had a dream that made me think about the way I looked at things but I had brushed it off.....but it's back. I had this feeling that I only get around him......Grayson.
I would look over to him and watched Riley happy in his arms and wonder if I will ever see the day where I will be in his arms. I was snapped out of my daydream by the sound of Grayson telling me if we wanted to talk. I was nervous to hear what he had to say.....was he mad that I keep looking at him🤤.

" Jazmine I don't know how to say this but......I don't think Tank is a good guy for you "

A slight feeling of relief came over me before feeling this angry.

" WHat do you mean he treats me good and I think I really like him.....you have no right to tell me who I should trust or be with"

" Jazmine calm down and listen.......the day we meet Tank told me that I shouldn't talk to you because you was known as a slut"

" Wow Grayson ......"

" see. I knew you will understand"

"  I didn't know Gray would make things up because he is jealous "

" Jealous.....of what?"

( Grays thought: Oh no she knows that I like her f**k)

" That I have no room for you no more because I am actually spending time with someone besides you for all you know you got what you want since you have been ghosting me "

I felt this overwhelming feeling approaching me. It was like a sudden boom exploding in my mind but before I had time to talk or cry I felt a warm hand touching mine.

" I have never wanted you out of my life......"

He hold my waist and pushed me up against him making me face him but before I could slap him he grabbed my hand restraining it and put it to my side. He leaned in and smashed his lips on me. His pink soft lips sent chills down my spin. I felt this burst of happiness and clarity that was clouded all those years.

" um..........what was that for "
I softly replied after breaking away

" I always wanted to protect you but you need to protect me from making a hug mistake...tell me that you feel the same way about me the way I feel about you "

All I could think about was the way I felt kissing him and how much I didn't want it to end...this little voice on the left side of my shoulder appeared out no where.......my inner demon.

You can't like him he has a girlfriend

You feel so happy with Tank

He will leave you like Chris did and forget about you once you go your separate ways.

That last one hit right close to home for me but I didn't know what to do....we promised to protect each other until death.......am I keeping that in mind?  I am protecting him for his own good... away from me

".......I don't feel the same way sorry "