😔 That smile 😔

It's been over a month since I felt this empty feeling inside me. Jazmine was happy in Tanks arms and I was here with my girl but it doesn't feel the same no more. I put on this mask on to hid my broken hart and no matter how much medicine I take it gets stronger.
—————-

I laid there in my dark room not having any light showing when E comes in and turn them on.

" Dude you have been laying there for two days straight I know that Riley left but you need to film videos with me for Tuesday"

" ETHAN JUST GET OUT"

" Gray what's wrong your never like this"

It was hard to lie to your twin brother but he didn't need to know my hart break but than again I need to let this out before not eats me alive.

" I am not upset because of Riley's absent.....you remember the day I went to talk to Jazmine outside the movies."

" Yesss"

" Well........I told her the truth about Tank and she didn't believe me.....but the thing was I couldn't bare seeing her with him"

" What do you mean"

" I like Jazmine.....and that day I told her....by kissing her....but she told me she didn't feel the same way so I can't stop thinking about that kiss"

Ethan gave me this face he makes when he was shocked and trusted me he was very surprised about me kissing Jazmine

Ethan gave me this face he makes when he was shocked and trusted me he was very surprised about me kissing Jazmine. I felt like I lost something and I knew it was gone forever but I didn't know it will hurt this bad.
————-

After a few minutes talking to Ethan he made me get up off my ass and go film with him. After filming a challenge Ethan had to be severely punished.....by running into a store with a dipper on😏🤣🤣.
After filming him running out embarrassed I hear a faint familiar voice.

" Gray ?"
" Jazmine"

The sudden smile wiped away at the sight of Jazmine and how her long brown hair rested on her shoulders.

" What are you doing here😔"

" I .....um....getting boxes and tap so I could finish packing my things "

My heart sunk deep in me causing me to be silent.

" I am moving a few hours from here....I was meaning to tell you but I didn't know how "

Jazmine POV

It's been a month since I told Grayson I didn't like him and I feel a whole inside my heart bigger than any other but I had to let him go........ He would forget about me once we graduated and he needs to be happy without me.
With all this feeling stuff that I have never considered until Gray I had to end things. I had my mother convinced that I should go stay with Aunt Marg and change schools for my education but I had to leave....I can't get over Gray if I would see him everyday and still feel like I want to kiss him again....and I cannot get over him.

" I am moving a few hours from here....I was meaning to tell you but I didn't know how "

I didn't know how to tell him because I didn' know how I'll do it without crying. After a few minutes of silence I walked away from Grayson and E and headed home. I pulled up to my house seeing a text for Ethan

Ethan🐢; i am sorry about that back there he just haven't been the same since you turned him down....

Me: You know about that 😔

Ethan🐢: he couldn't let it eat him inside....he really likes you Jazmine

Me: I know and ....... I just know

So bad I wanted to tell Ethan everything to my break up with Tank and how much I like Grayson but I had to leave this all behind..

Ethan🐢: Okay bye talk to you later.

All day I had packed to leave and by 12pm I left saying a last goodbye to the person I liked by passing his house. All throughout the drive I would see the memories of his smile and the way I felt with him until I made it home.....my new beginning.