Jealousy

"Will you fuck me after practice, Mr. Dashwood?" I teasingly whispered in his ear," I've been a naughty girl. "My red nails digging into his broad shoulders.

"Layla, no." He shrugged me off quickly glancing around the football field.

I smirked, knowing he was making sure no one saw what just happened. I loved how nervous he got when I was around. It made me want him even more.

Mr. Dashwood was the head football coach of the high school. It was after school and as usual, football practice began. I had printed out the schedule of practices and games of course, so I was able to show up and tease him.

One time I wore this skirt that would flash my red thong every time I opened my legs while I sat on the bleachers, as I pretended to be doing homework. I could still remember his red face and the evident lust showed in his dark eyes when he spotted the thong.

I had smiled widely and waved at him from the bleachers. Whistles and shouts from the football players soon followed. This only made him mad and bark off more laps to run.

I was a senior and had just turned eighteen last month. Something that boosted my confidence over all the girls that fawned over him; I was legal, they weren't. But then who was I kidding, I was way better looking than any of those bitches. Mr. Dashwood was mine. He was mine ever since I spotted him in front of our history class on the first day of senior year.

As he introduced himself and handed out the syllabus, I could only stare from the back of the class. I was speechless. He was so...Hot. The kind of teacher that was so good looking, he was the reason you did your homework and showed up to class. Everyone wanted to be on his good list. Well, the girls did anyway. I certainly did.

He had midnight black hair that curled just below his chin, right next to the beard he was growing out. Sexy as hell is how I would describe it. His figure was lean and yet muscular. I noticed various black tattoos peeking out of his dress shirt sometimes, which made me curious what each of them meant.

His ring finger was the next thing I eyed. Ring less. Thank god.

"Now if you would all turn to the first page and follow along. I know, you guys are seniors and are wondering why you still have to read these things, but you're just going to have to deal with it," He said, glancing around the silent room with a smile on his handsome face.

Fuck. That smile made him even hotter. I wish he was just smiling at me and only looking at me with that twinkle in his eye.

I realized there and then I had to get his attention. I wanted him to know my name. I wanted to hear my name on his lips.

My hand shot up in the air.

His eyebrows rose upward when he spotted it and his smiled didn't drop." Yes, Ms....?"

"Layla. Layla Brown." I answered, making sure to keep eye contact with him." I was just curious what the upcoming essays were going to be like?"

"Good question. Well let's just say they won't be easy and might be rough at times. So, don't say I didn't warn you." He finished with a laugh. The guys were bored where the girls sat up straighter and fluttered their eyelashes, vying for his attention.

I bit my lip when he obviously forgot about me and looked down at his syllabus in his hand, about to move on. I didn't let him.

"What if I like it rough?" I daringly asked, and giggles erupted around the room.

Mr. Dashwood eyes shot up from his syllabus and met mine. Shock and something else flashed in his eyes as he stared at me. Lust.

Glad I could finally get your attention, I thought. He kept staring at me for a second, clearly loss for words but quickly recovered, clearing his throat.