Chapter 5

T H E  P O R T A L

Third POV

Making Ciel jump in surprise, a dark purple, oval shaped substance appeared a metre away from where Ciel was crouched down. Black smoke started pouring out and eventually swarmed around the shocked demon. Slowly falling to his knees, then on all fours, finally he was out cold. After that took place a head popes out of the purple. He looked just like to still unconscious twins except with eyes as red as blood that leaked from a scratch. His hair was longer and tied at the back, unlike the other demons he wore a kimono.

"My son and daughter, oh how I wish for you tow would stop fighting, such a shame. But I guess it is my fault, I am the one who did it after all."

Sighing the man waved his hand and just like that each one of them is floating through the portal. The still unnamed sister first, her brother following in toe. The man however stopped the earl just before he could touch the purple oval. By now the black mist had already deported into a unknown location.

"You, your human name is Ciel Phantomhive. A little bird had told me you made MY son actually be submissive. Hahaha, priceless. As well as that he apparently had fallen for you while you were human. That was unforgivable, well it would have been if you hadn't turned demon."

He's emotions were bipolare, from laughter to hatred. But deep down he was glad someone could tame his eldest son. Letting his anger fade he pushed the, still floating, sleeping earl. Following where his lover went the former human drifted through the purple portal.

------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

Fluttering open my eyes darted around the room, staring worriedly down at me was my sister and love. As soon as my master noticed I was awake we stared at each other. Not soon enough we had begun kissing, my sister looked away bashfully as to not show she was anxious about my state. Pulling back we leaned down and rested are temple against each others one.

"Ever scare me like that again and no kisses for 6 months."

Gasping dramatically at this, pretending of course, I faked to be hurt by his halfhearted threat.

"I wouldn't be able to survive that long without a kiss from my precious master."

Chuckling at my response he buried his head in the crook of my neck, me doing the same to him. we didn't pay attention to my gagging twin as we cuddled. Realizing something I pulled back.

"Why are you so worried, my love. Was I unconscious for a long time?"

He opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by my 'beloved' sister.

"You were 'asleep' for 2 weeks, we've been trapped in your bedroom by farther. He has put a curse on the room, it's rules are that half-bloods and demob royalty cannot come in. Sophia was able to get in, so I'm guessing royalty from another palace can get through."

Sophia, that Harlet always tries to get in my pants, I'm lucky that sis doesn't like her either. If not then that witch would have felt me up while I was asleep. But with Master here she's more of a problem.

"Was Sophia that prostitute that came in with food and water for me?"

Master narrowed his eyes as he spoke, that bitch must have done something.

"Yes, did she do something while I was out?"

I swear if she tried anything to separate me and master I'll ring her neck.

"She been here fore times, each time trying to touch MY Sebastian in areas that are only for me! Apparently her father convinced your dad to arrange a marriage! Miss noname claims she only knew about the marriage, not the whole thing of it being with her;"

To be honest, my face is probably making tomatoes jealous with how red I'm assuming I am. I must be blushing bad because my sister's smirking at me smugly. Did master really need to add in that part about me being his in his little rant. Why do you have to be embarrassing and sexy all at the same time, bocchan.