ukelele

"OMG. He gave me a ukelele from Hawaii and I was like 'this is so cute. Uh wait, lemme take a picture of it and post it insta. Gosh, this is so unusual.' and the ukelele's really pricey."

Fake. So fake. She's a freaking gold digger searching for rich suitors that would give her unecessary things. Fake you, girl.

"Oh my gosh, bet he's cute!"

Hooker. She might get the other girl's bf.

"Yah, he looks like Tom Cruise."

Fake. Again. Her boyfriend really doesn't look like Tom Cruise but looks like Tom Izzo. Freaking gold digger baby.

"Really? I wanna meet him! Bring him to my house tomorrow."

And she will brag about her stuffs at home.

"Okay, what time?"

She's really busy everyday because she's always on a trip with her 79 year old boyfriend. Yikes, girl!

"Uhmm, 10 a.m.."

She still need to search for a (fake) boyfriend so that she can also brag about her new boyfriend.

"I have to go!"

She kissed her (fake) friend in the cheeks. Her friend needs to smell her new perfume.

"Bye. See you!"

She hugged her friend. She wants her friend to see her new gold necklace.

"Just text me, okay?"

Brings out her brand new iPhone to show-off.

-x

I pity the both of them. Fake friends for life -- till infinity runs!