Chapter ten

The next morning , Michael put on the bike helmet  and went to the breakfast room.  All of his teammates were sitting there , eating boiled eggs .  Michael found an empty seat near Shane and sat there .

''Are you never going to take this bike helmet off ?" inquired  Shane , taking another sip of orange juice.

''I guess so , just need to fight the disease ,'' replied Michael .

Mitchell got up and went to Michael .

''Listen here , take this off now or how are you going to eat ? '' he asked .

Michael took the helmet off and started eating .

''You know what ? Clarkey ? Just had a chat with Pietersen ,  he wants to whisper something in your ear to cure this disease between you and him'', Mitchell told him.

Michael jumped up from his seat , took hold of the bike helmet and ran outside to the corridor . Mitchell followed him there .

''Mitch , I can't face any English person these days ,  It just reminds me of him and by the way KP has already talked to me about it but I didn't care '', Michael told him.

Mitchell patted the captain's back .

''We cannot let this continue , you and him should be free from this disease soon , or else how will we be able to play the Ashes tomorrow . You both will be too scared to face each  other during the toss '', Mitchell explained .

Michael bit his bottom lip and slowly nodded his head .

''I'll see about that '', was what he only managed to say .

Wearing his helmet , he walked off to his room .