XI . Throw back muna :3

micka --

I was in my locker to get my 'unpacked' things .. cuz im moving remember? From SCU to BHS :3

SCU ..

St. Catharine university

back to the locker ..

As I said .. I was getting my things suddenly someone walk towards me, I thought it was Mackoy but then .. it wasnt him .. it was Aila .. my "FrEnemy" get it? while walking towards me i was 100% nervous on what she is planning to do ..

Oh .. would you look at that .. its Micka the Smarty pants .. hahaha!

Would you stop it already Aila? you've been bullying me since 5th grade .. havent you get tired of bullying me for 3 yrs??

No silly .. cuz I enjoy watching you being a loser ..

Ugh .. If I were you i'd already stop this stupid things your planning to do to me .. cuz im not a toy that you can play with .. and im not your 'maid' to do something that you want .. get lost Aila ..

Owww .. you and what army huh? your just a scholar here remember? so back of loser ..

Yes i am a scholar Aila .. it doesnt mean im poor or what .. they gave me a scholar because im smart and talented not like you, you only know how to play people like me!

Ugh! im telling this to mackoy so you two would be seperated!

Ugh!

-----

Mackoy--

I saw this wonderful girl that became my bestfriend .. she is Mickaella Espan ..

this afternoon i saw micka and aila fighting .. i was about to come near her but then .. Nicole went near me ..

Nicole Ashley C. Santos my ex- crush .. she was popular last 4 years but when Micka arrived almost ever boys from lower levels to HS has a huge crush on her .. but Micka didnt mind them ..

Mackoy .. why? why'd you pick her instead of me? is there something wrong?

No .. theres none .. its just you and your silly attitude .. i cant stand it anymore ..

Those flowers .. is that for her? :'(

Yes .. im sorry Nicole .. but we are over and past is past .. move on ..

But .. :'( but ily .. :( its not yet over .. you'll see .. :'( huhuhu

Come here Nics .. even though we're apart now .. ill still consider you as my bestfriend okay? dont be sad okay?

Yes .. :'( ily mackoy .. :(

Ily too Nics .. Ily as my bestfriend ..

-------

micka--

ily too nics ..

last words i heard feom mackoy's mouth ..

No .. no! no! this cant be .. i've waited for 3 years to reach valentines day .. the day me and mackoy will tell the truth after 3 years and now .. he ended up with Nics .. my .. my .. my Bestfriend .. she cant do this to me .. ive waited so long .. but ill agree with it .. he's happy .. she's happy .. and no one can break them apart ..

I was crying .. well not that crying but tears went down on my cheeks .. that made me wipe my tears then I bumped into a guy, a cute handsome guy ..

Oh .. im sorry .. i didnt look in my way .. im really sorry ..

its fine miss .. this is yours .. umm may I ask you? do you know a girl named Mickaella Espan?

Umm thats me .. why?

Oh .. Shane .. Shane Quintos .. umm im the one who is gonna guide you in BHS .. :) nice to meet you Micka

Nice to meet you too Shane .... :)

mean while..

Ugh .. my ankle ..

Uhm Micka are you okay?

yes im fine .. augh ..

pls .. let me handle you ..

thanks super .. I owe you .. :)

No problem .. :)

---------

Mackoy --

I saw Micka with a guy from another school .. didnt know who he was .. but I saw him his arm around Micka's waist .. I dropped my boquet for her .. yes boquet .. I loved here since she transfered here then .. this is all i got? she with another guy? or maybe she saw me with Nics .. thats why .. :(