One

"Hey Satsuki, you should enjoy yourself more, you know!" A slurred blond, sun-kissed boy with three identical whiskers on both side of his cheeks stated to a sober, fair-skinned raven female. The sun-kissed boy was very loud which made the raven flinched as well as annoyed. Well it wasn't the blond's fault though for one he was drunk and two they were in a very noisy place, a loud pop music was blasting through the room.

  The fact that the distance between those two people were half an inch, the idiot blond had to yell. She was tired, cold, hungry - she wanted nothing, other than just to go back to her small apartment and sleep on her little comfy bed, but she just couldn't do that, since it would be against the purple blooming, platinum blond Ino's rule.

  At first when she heard about the party in the morning from the sixth hokage of hidden leaf village Kakashi Hatake, she straight away wanted to say no to him, because she had to go on a mission that lord sixth had offered, which was needed for her to attend to as she was an outsider ninja who needed to create faith to the hidden leaf residents. Basically she would come back at home at 8 and this party at Ino's place actually started at 8:30. Which meant she did have no time to take a small nap.

  When lord sixth asked her politely, "will you go there Satsuki?", she had nothing but to say, "I'll think about it." After all Kakashi was the hokage for god's sake, she just couldn't say no on his face straight away!

  Satsuki was still debating whether or not it was necessary to go there, she couldn't able to debate herself anymore since the party-holder did came all by herself in front of her door in the morning, by the time she wanted to go on a mission. "Satsuki can you please come to my birthday party? You know after the war we didn't able to celebrate the victory since we have to be very busy in rebuilding the hidden leaf. Now the hidden leaf is in peace, I thought it is time to celebrate my birthday. All friends including Sasuke would be there, it would be a good opportunity for you to know each other. So please, do try to come!" Ino even clasped her hands and gave a puppy dog eyes to the raven female, which startled her.

  It was true that she didn't able know a lot of people other than who were visited by her with the help of Kakashi, it sounded actually a good idea to know each other better. But.... She thought, she could actually do that some other time too, it wasn't like she was leaving the village soon.

  But two things were needed to keep in mind though, that were Ino's clasping hand and puppy dog eyes, which were very hard to resist. 

  Even though she tried her best to dodge Ino's heartfelt request - she just couldn't, because of those two reasons mentioned earlier. Those two reasons were the only reasons she ended up at Ino's place, sitting on a chair for God knows how long, resting her chin on her hand, looking boredly at the exit gate, thinking when she could able to leave this place.

  'Such a drag!' she couldn't help but to think like that.

  "Come on, another sip won't hurt Satsuki." her constant company-keeper the whisker blond Naruto stated. From the late evening, to be exact, from the time the party had started she did eat nothing but small snacks and drink alcohols - the only two things which could be found at the party. It wasn't wrong though, Ino's party was just like any other normal parties, but the raven female didn't even able to eat properly for constant mission requests coming from the hokage for the week long - hell, she didn't even able to properly sleep at all.

  So how do you think she could able to handle alcohol with her empty stomach? That's why she had no other choice but to decline his offer politely. She didn't drink that much and those snacks were - well, it was better not to be spoken off. People were able to eat all those snacks because they were all drunk, but the raven female couldn't. Which led the raven female being irritated to that level, she was wishing to run away from mind transfer jutsu user platinum blond's house, without letting anyone know.