Five

"Hey Satsuki, wait up!" The next morning as soon as the raven female left the Uchiha household, she heard oh-so-familiar chirpy voice early in the morning, which made the raven female grunt. She stopped for the the blond to catch up with her. "Good morning Satsuki!" He beamed in his usual chirpiness.

  Satsuki just left a small piece of paper stating she had to go on a mission, so she couldn't wait longer. She then threw a decent apology and left the Uchiha household behind.

  "Morning, but can you please stop being extra-hyperactive early in the morning?" She stated in her usual calm tone, annoyed hearing his over-enthusiastic voice, which already made her tired. "Oh, tired much?"

  "Very." The blue-haired girl couldn't help but to say. "Want to eat?" Naruto asked, after he made his voice lower than usual. "Anything but ramen."

  Naruto pouted like 2 years old kid, still he agreed with her anyway and started to trail behind her like a lost puppy. "Hey where are we even going?"

  "Going for dumplings."

  "Dumplings?" Naruto asked in confirmation which the girl just nodded. Both of them entered into the shop and ordered for dumplings and green teas. "So?"

  "So what?" Satsuki looked at the blonde guy in confusion.

  "Spit out what happened with him?"

  "I don't want to talk about that." The cobalt blue-eyed placed her head on her hands after placing them on the wooden surface of the table. "It's troublesome." came her muffled voice, her blue eyes covered up with her raven bangs.

  "You have to, you know. If you don't, you would feel conflicted inside your mind." The whiskered blond stated, while taking a little sip of his own tea. The raven female sighed, slowly she put up her head. She placed her chin on her hand, looking anywhere but at Naruto's face.

  He was true, she definitely was feeling conflicted inside her mind. She, at that very moment, didn't know how to control that certain raven. So she thought, maybe taking advice from his close friend would help her to learn a thing or two about him. She sighed.

  Speaking of which, she already sighed a lot that day.

  "At around 9 in the early night, his fever decided to leave his body, making him open his eyes. Actually against his will I gave food and gave him medicine. After everything was over, he decided to break the wall. You know what I mean." Naruto chuckled listening to the girl.

  "You know, I am not annoyed for whatever curse words he used to me, not at all. I am annoyed because he just decided to play the game without even knowing the rules!"

  "You mean he judged you without knowing anything about you, right?" Satsuki confirmed nodding. She ate half of her dumplings as well as took a little sip from her tea. Naruto chuckled looking at Satsuki.

  "Didn't you sleep much at night because of this?" Naruto asked looking directly into her eyes, Satsuki also nodded looking at his eyes. "I have insomnia because I have issues, but even when I decided to sleep, I still couldn't able to", she looked at her foods, "thinking maybe...." She couldn't able say anything anymore. She just looked aside.