chapter 12

[ Email Sent ]
(The email said)
Hello Lisa. Today's the day Hwiyoung and I end forever. The wedding spilting our faith together apart. I wanted to ask you a few questions. Would you and Jinhoo help take care of Jae when I'm gone? Can you promise me you'll help Hwiyoung love him like he's your child? There's also a letter I wrote later on today please come pick it up it's on my desk please hand it to Hwiyoung for me. Thank you. However give it to him after I'm married.

- Y/N

You sent the email and she promised to love Jae like her own child since you were close to her. Like a sister...

Your wedding day flew by quick. You and Xukun were now officially married.

" Congratulations " - Hwiyoung
(Left on seen)

"Yo man why do you keep texting Y/N? She's a married women you can no longer have. Do you need mlre beef in your life?" - Youngbin

"No I'm just saying congrats" - Hwiyoung

"Don't text her so much if you weren't her ex it wouldn't look as bad and i wouldn't stop you" - Youngbin

*Death clares and rolls eyes and exits room*

Hwiyoung's pov
I can't believe she really remarried. Take care of my son babe. I can't talk to you anymore. Our memories will remain with me forever and they won't disappear because when I try and erase our times together it comes back as an error and declines itself.

He went back home and told his parents, he would enter in the military. His parents didn't care if he enter at this point, Knowing Xukun married Y/N who was someone related to him...

"Hey Y/N, Hwiyoung my cousin's entering the military. Let's go with mom and dad to send him off" - Xukun

"Sure" you faked a smile. You married xukun to be closer to Hwiyoung even if it was just friends. Yet it only got futhur away.

Both of you left and said your good byes to him. You watched Hwiyoung kissed his wife good bye which broke your heart into an other moon and galaxy.

____ what will happen next?____