Pilot chapter

Kenzie pov

I woke up got ready I did my makeup and everything and walked to school as usual.
Then I saw my bestieee (Brynn) she is definitely the most amazing human being on earth.
Kenzie: BRYNNIEBOOO
Brynn: KENZIEBOOOO

After that we walked to our class and suddenly I see the principal walking in our class and she wasn't alone she was with a guy and a girl that looked really alike.
Principal: From today on these two students will join  you guys and Mackenzie you will be guiding Johnny.
Kenzie: but-
Principal: no buts!
Then I was silent, so I had to guide the guy.. he looked pretty hot tho so I don't really mind. I guess.
After class ended I had to start with the tour.
Johnny: so what's your name beautiful?
Kenzie: So you're a flirty one? Hmm interesting.
Kenzie: btw my name is Mackenzie but I prefer Kenzie or Kenz.
Johnny: okay beautiful name, just like you.
Then there was this awkward silence..
Kenzie: sooo where do you want me to show you first
Johnny: your bed
Kenzie: excuse me!!!
Johnny: ehh the soccerfields..
Did he just really say that out loud omg hahaha he must be embarrassed like hell.
Kenzie: okay sure lets go
Johnny: after you
After the tour with mr.flirt he walked me home.
Johnny: So I know we just met like a few hours ago but I really would love to get to know you better so.. would you wanna go on a date with me?
Lol did he just really ask me on a date
Kenzie: sure why not
Johnny: great I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6
Kenzie: okay bye
After that he gave me sweet kiss on my cheek and I felt like I was melting🤤

Author-
So thank you guys so so much for reading the first chapter and i love you. You might think this Is really boring now but I promise you it will het nasty really soon so be prepared.
Kisses
-me