six

As the week went on, I literally had no motivation for school, my family or socializing in general. I was so out of it that mom asked me a question and i didn't even hear her until she snapped her fingers in my face.

School was in two days, and i asked Sammy to meet up with me so we can go school shopping. Also, to apologize.

I pulled out a random shirt and some short out of my closet and threw them on. I put on light makeup and finished getting ready.

I went downstairs to make a snack and check my phone. I scrolled through instagram first and saw Ethan. I smiled slightly, and liked the picture. Sammy pulled up to my curb and i ran outside.

"Sammy! i'm so sorry. I need to explain what happened-" She put her finger on my lips to shut me up. "It's ok. Your brother told me everything." I hugged her tightly.

"Then why you were not talking to me?" I asked her, pulling her away from me. "I wanted you to beg for forgiveness." She smirked, looking up at me.

"Bitch." I said, playfully pushing her. "Yep, that's me!"

We drove to Walmart and Office Depot to pick up school supplies and time flew by. Sammy dropped me off at home and i went upstairs to organize my new supplies.

My phone rang and i picked it up without seeing who it was. "Hello?" I sang into the phone. "Hey Ocean." A deep voice answered and my eyes went wide.

"Ethan, h-hey." My heart was fucking racing. I had no idea why he was calling right now.

"You okay? You sound uhh- frantic." He said. "I'm good, so what do you need?" I asked. "I just wanted to see how you were doing." I relaxed a little after hearing what he wanted. "I'm- ok. The situation kind of got worse. I got really angry and threaten my dad with a bat." I said, chuckling slightly.

"Really? I know why but what made you do it, and with a bat?" He asked, very entertained. "Well i thought since he hurt me i would do it back, but physically." I joked.

He laughed so loud. It was one of those laughs that made you want to laugh, i loved it. "You're hilarious, Ocean." He said, almost in a whisper into the phone. "Thanks, Ethan." We sat in silence until he broke it.

"So, you ready for school?" He said. "Kind of. It'll be hard but it's fine." I continued, "You know what's weird? We go to the same school and have since 8th grade, yet we've only now started talking." I said, switching my phone into my other ear.

"Yeah. But i'm glad we are talking now. Speaking of i had something to ask." He said. With that my heart dropped again.

"What is it?" I asked, clutching my phone even tighter. "That night, of the party. In the beginning you were next to me and you danced, rather scandalous. I wanted to ask if you're about 'that life'." He said, adding emphasis on the end of his sentence.

"That life? Do you mean the thot life?" I asked dramatically.

"Uhh- maybe." He said, shifting around. "I don't know, i mean i had a boyfriend and we really didn't do much so it's like- i'm not experienced if that's what you're asking." I explained, embarrassed at the fact i'm talking to a sex god about my inexperience.

"Oh. I thought you guys did-" "Yeah, he told everyone that. But it's not true." I said, with anger.

"Sorry. I didn't know." He said, sincerely. I took a deep breath.

We sat there in silence, once again. But almost a comfortable silence. I was thinking about my past relationship and how i didn't really want to trust him with my virginity. And after we broke up, it seemed like i was right.

"Ocean can i ask you a personal question?" Ethan said, his voice getting lower with each syllable.

"Why didn't you? With your ex?" He said, in a curious tone.

"It seemed that's all he wanted out of me. Sex. After i told him i wasn't ready, he acted different. A month later, we broke up." I said, looking down in defeat.
I truly loved him. But he lusted after me.

"Thanks. For opening up to me. I know that might've been difficult." He said.
"And what about you? When was your first?" I smirked leaning back into my headboard.

"A long time ago. I was drunk, she was drunk. She wasn't a virgin, so she kind of-" "Did all the work?" I laughed, putting all the pens away.

"I guess you could say that, yes." He chuckled.

"But, if i was your boyfriend, i wouldn't rush you. I'd want you to enjoy every second of it." He said, almost seductively.

My heart started racing, once again. But not with fear.

With excitement.

"Ethan, what do you-" I said, frantic. But he cut me off. "You're just so beautiful. I wouldn't even think about using you for sex. It's just not what you deserve." He said. I didn't know whether to believe him or not.

"Thanks, Ethan. I'll see you at school." We said our goodbyes, and i hung up the phone.

As i lay awake, i wondered about Ethan and I. I wondered how he kissed. How he touched. How he would treat me. I knew he wasn't one to settle for girls. But i'd love to try.

"Ocean." I felt a whisper in my ear. Ethan. "I'll make you feel good." As he stood behind me, i put my weight on him as he kissed up and down my neck. He reached a certain area and i moaned in pleasure. He smirked against my skin and continued. My fists curled up in anticipation.

I grabbed his thigh and ran my hands against it. He grabbed my breast and began massaging it. I moaned even louder into his neck. He flipped us around to where he was on top of me, now in a bed. He went to my neck once again, this time holding it ever so gently. His other hand held his weight up, while it flexed with his tight arm muscles.

I flipped him over so that he was under me. I kissed his adams apple and lower neck, as he rubbed his hands against my thigh.

Holy shit, this felt amazing. "Ocean."

"Ocean!" Jake shook me awake. I jolted awake, sweating everywhere.

"What the fuck were you dreaming about?" He said, almost in a laughing manner. "Don't worry about it." I said, flipping the covers off.

"Why did you wake me up? School starts tomorrow, asshole." I said, walking into the bathroom.

"Mom said we need to get out of the house. So let's go to the mall." He said, crossing his arms across his chest. He leaned against the doorframe as i slowly rolled out of bed.

"Great. I just wanted to see you get out bed." He smirked, and casually walked down the hall.
I scoffed in amusement, and proceeded to get ready.

***

Some time passes and i get a text from Ethan.

Hey shorty

Im not short but hello Ethan

Hell yeah u are ! Anyways, what are u doing today?

Going to the mall with my bro. apparently i need to get out of house, so

Alright i might be there too, so ill probably see you around

ok, sounds good bye eth

bye shorty ;)

I sighed in amusement. Shorty, really?

I waited in the kitchen for Jake and we made our way to the mall.