Pocky day pt 1

Deku's pov
Uraraka invited every one from class 1-A over to her house to have a party and play the pocky game. I wonder if kachan is gonna go,he's always competitive so I doubt he'll miss out on this game plus I herd kirishima challenged him during lunch but I left before it got to crazy,hopefully he goes. I've had a crush on kachan since we were kids but I doubt he likes me back he's always calling me names and stuff. I'm on my way home from school when I see kachan walking with kirishima to his home. They seem to be laughing.I stare a little to long causing myself to walk into a stop sign. I hear laughter from kirishima and him playfully asking as I rub my forehead if I'm alright from across the street. I nod and wave to them but kirishima is laughing so hard his eyes are closed but kachan notices and waves back. It catches me off guard and I blush madly because kachans never waved at me before. I say good bye and turn down the street I live on and continue home to get ready for urarakas party.
Kachans POV
Kirishima is coming over to my house to hang out and change in until Urarakas party. He's the only one who knows I have a crush on deku. On the way home from school kirishima said I should make little efforts like saying good morning or a simple wave to get deku to notice me more. I thought about it even though I hate showing that side of myself to people I decided to give it a try. We hear the clang if metal across the street then kirishima starts laughing. When I look over I see deku rubbing his forehead. As he stood I front of a stop sign I had realized what had happened as kirishima asked if he was ok. Deku waved to kirishima as he nodded but kirishima didn't notice the wave so I waved to deku. To...ya know show him he was noticed. As I waved to him deku's face became red,which was adorable by the way. After deku said goodbye he continued down his street and kirishima and I did the same.
Time skip to kachans room
"I'm telling you bakugo ,deku fucking likes you!"kirishima said as he slipped on a button up shirt leaving the top few buttons open.
    As I slipped on my shirt almost the same as kirishima's I shake my head I say "I'm not to sure,maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me?"
Kirishima looks at me with the "your so helpless look" and continues to get dressed wear his unbuttoned top with some jeans and sneakers. I slip of the dress shirt just putting on a white t-shirt with my leather jacket,some black jeans and some converse.
  "You look kinda emo bakugo"kirishima says as he sprays himself with Cologne.
  "I DO NOT!! IM GOING FOR THE BAD BOY LOOK YOU DUMBASS!!!" I yell as I clench my fist.
Kirishima looks for his sunglasses and shrugs me off. I spray on this cologne that smells manly yet sweet. We leave my house and head to the train station.
Deku's POV
When I get home I run to take a shower and brush my teeth. I start to think about what happened earlier and I get super embarrassed because what if kachan saw me run into the pole?! Ugh! I can't think about that now I have to get ready. I go to my room and look around in my closet trying to find something that will catch kachans eye. I grab my red button up shirt and put it on. Then I slip on a black sweater because it's always a bit cold in urarakas house. the sweater goes up a bit more making it so only the collar of the red button up sticks out and causes it to fold over the hem of the sweater. It makes me look more innocent and cute. I slip on some black skinny jeans and my red sneakers. It's almost winter so it's a bit colder so I slip on my green parka with a fur hood. I spray myself with cologne that makes me smell like candy and head for the train station.
Time skip to uraraka's house
I get to uraraka's a bit later than I hoped to and ring the door bell. I wait a couple seconds then the door open and it's uraraka in a blush pink dress that has sparkles on it.
She welcomes me with open arms and yells "Izuku! I'm so glad you made it! Go take a seat or there's drinks In the kitchen oh and snacks to,just enjoy yourself." She leans in and whispers in my ear "bakugo is here" causing me to blush like crazy she then winks at me and goes back to socializing. Uraraka is the only person I've told about my crush on kachan. As I step into the house I see kachan standing in the living room talking to kirishima.He looks so handsome I can't help but stare. He's wearing the most attractive outfit I've ever seen,he looks so tough and strong. The way his arms look in that jacket just make me wanna crawl into his arms and never let go.Kachan looks directly at me and turns red then looks away. I blush and turn away as well. I got to the kitchen to see if there is something to drink to calm my nerves.
Kachans POV
I'm talking to kirishima when I see deku walk in wearing the cutest little outfit. He looks so fluffy and small that I just wanna pick him up and cuddle him forever and ever. I catch him staring at me and he catches me staring at him. I turn red and look away immediately. Deku heads to the kitchen and I soon fallow to refill my drink. I catch him getting some of the punch and try to get up the nerve to go say hi. I slowly make my way to the punch table.
      As He grabs a cup deku says "oh...hi kachan...you look very handsome tonight" he's blushing a little and I can't help but blush like crazy at how cute he is and the complement he just gave me.
     "Oh thanks deku"I say as I pour his cup and my own, " you look very nice as well". I stand there and just stare into his eyes as he stares into mind and at this point I feel lost in him. Ugh!!dam this nerd! He's so fucking cute it makes me wanna punch him in the-
My thoughts are interrupted when deku says"So...who do you think your bottle spin will land on?" He looks down to his shoes
"I'm not sure...why do you care"I say with a bit more dominance in my voice so it doesn't sound like I'm trying to hard. Deku becomes antsy and shy and starts rambling about how he was just curious. That stupid rambling is so cute it's annoying.
"Ugh shut it nerd you keep rambling like that and no girl is gonna like you"I say with and annoyed angry tone as I remember I'd never have a chance with him.
He looks at me with a surprised look. "Oh...um hehehe this is kinda awkward but...I'm into guys" he says twiddling his fingers. My mood shifts instantly from disappointment and anger to joy and hopefulness. Uraraka calls every one into the living room to start the game.